Question re Meso 3

jillybean

Cathlete
Hello!

Awhile back I printed out Cathe's informative "Helping you understand STS" post. I was just looking at it (I do that a lot!) and I realized that in the DVD listings for Meso 3, shoulders are on the same DVD as legs. In the Workout Manager listing for Meso 3, however, shoulders are on the same DVD as bis and tris. Is the WM correct? Also, I noticed that the exercises and duration of each shoulder, bi, and tri DVD for Meso 3 were the exact same. Is this the case? I totally trust your placement of exercises, I'm just curious. Thanks so much! I can't tell you how incredibly excited I am for this series!!! :)

Hi Jillybean. You are very observant :) and that is why you got all those answers right on the road trip trivia game :D

As for the times listed, I would have to go back and look at the discs which I don't have with me right now. But yes, I switched Legs and Shoulders to Bi/tri/shoulders because the flow felt better. Somthing felt "off" during rehearsals when we put legs and shoulders together so I rearranged the line up and the next rehearsal was smooth as budda, LOL!

Hello!

Awhile back I printed out Cathe's informative "Helping you understand STS" post. I was just looking at it (I do that a lot!) and I realized that in the DVD listings for Meso 3, shoulders are on the same DVD as legs. In the Workout Manager listing for Meso 3, however, shoulders are on the same DVD as bis and tris. Is the WM correct? Also, I noticed that the exercises and duration of each shoulder, bi, and tri DVD for Meso 3 were the exact same. Is this the case? I totally trust your placement of exercises, I'm just curious. Thanks so much! I can't tell you how incredibly excited I am for this series!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.