Question on viewing Cathe Live

WD

Cathlete
Question, do you have to sign up for the Cathe on Demand package to use the Roku on demand app. I just want Cathe Live. I have the dvds.

If you only want Cathe Live then you should sign up for only Cathe Live. We have separate Roku channels for both Cathe Live and Cathe OnDemand.

Reactions: WD
When I put in the Cathelive channel on my Roku account it tells me it is not available in this region. I have the Cathe on Demand App on my Roku, so I don't understand why I cannot get the live app.
Edited to say I did not want to purchase if I cannot use the Roku. I don't like dragging my computer upstairs and mirroring from my tablet drops out.

I hate to be a nuisance, but I signed up for Cathe live, then followed the instructions and put the code from the Roku channel into my account. Now my account says my Roku is linked, but the App on the Roku says my account has expired.

Hi WD,

I'm not sure if I understand your last response. There isn't a code to enter as you described, so I'm wondering if you were following the correct instructions? Can you verify if you used the instructions you see below:

To get our Cathe Live app on your Roku:

#1 First log in to your Cathe Live account on your computer: https://cathe.com/stream/my-account/
#2 After you log in come back to this post and just click on the following link. DHPLJGV and the follow the Roku instructions.
#3 Lastly, on your Roku scroll until you see our Cathe Live app and select it. Log in using the same user name and password you use in all of our apps and to log in to your streaming account on our site."

Let me know if this helps and if it doesn't let me know which of the three steps worked or didn't work for you. FYI: you don't have to enter a Roku code on your Cathe Live account on our website like the older app required.

Thank you so much. I finally got it and it is working perfectly :) I could find nothing that would take me to the live link earlier and when I followed the Legacy Cathe On Demand link it set me up with on Demand which gave me a code on the Roku channel which I had entered into my account at the bottom of the page. It all said my Roku was linked, but then the Roku said my account had expired. Anyway, it is working now. These were not the instructions I got from the earlier links given.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.