Question on KPC

indybulla

Cathlete
Hello,

Is it possible to purchase KPC only? I see that it is sold with the Legs and Glutes workout, but I don't have an interest in paying the extra for that workout. I have the fit tv version of KPC and LOVE it, and am now wanting to buy the full version.

Thanks!

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Hi Stacey! No, it is not possible to buy KPC only. It was sold on VHS separately, but I don't think there are any VHS' available anymore.

I hear what you're saying Stacey,

I'ld love to just buy Leaner legs from the CTX set but apparently that is not possible. I just don't feel a need to spend that kind of money for one workout espcially with the new workouts that I've ordered like everyone else that resemble that same structure but more updated.

I'll just stick with what I have which is B&G, GS legs, kpc/L&G, PUB/PLB and so forth. Plenty to sub when Leaner legs is called for.

Annette

Hi Stacey,

I don't think it's available for sale by itself, but it is money well spent for 2 workouts. Have you tried Leg and Glutes? It is a great workout and this dvd has some really good premixes combing the two. I reach for it often when I want a good cardio+leg workout.

You might be able to find an old vhs copy on amazon or ebay of just KPC.

Jenn

Hello Stacey,

What you could do is maybe ask if someone who has this workout is willing to record it on to VHS for you as a favour. I can do this for a friend on mine, she gives me the video cassette and I record the work out for her. You can also record the KPC premixes to fill up the rest of the video.

I sympathise with you that sometimes you might just want to have one instead of paying for 2, but Legs & Glutes has become one of my favourite leg workouts. And the DVD has lots of premixes that utilises both workouts, you might find that some day you will use it all.

Yen

>What you could do is maybe ask if someone who has this workout
>is willing to record it on to VHS for you as a favour. I can
>do this for a friend on mine, she gives me the video cassette
>and I record the work out for her.

Which is illegal (you can make copies for your own use, but doing it for others is an infrigement of copyright). Not necessarily a good idea to announce that you are doing this on Cathe's forum.;-)

If you have FitTV (or a friend that has it), you could record a shortened version of KPC that way. That's how I started doing it and I thought it worked pretty well.

Carolyn

Thanks for the input everyone!
I may try to find the old vhs copy on e-bay or amazon and I'll also record legs and glutes off of fittv and give it a try to see if it's something I'd like. If so, then maybe I will go ahead and purhase the dvd. It is just unfortunate they can't be purchased separately though. I don't have a lot of extra money to spend on fitness dvd's and I am picky about what I spend my money on.

Okay, again, thanks for all the great feedback:)

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

I agree that L&G is a good workout in and of itself. Plus, the combo premixes which Jenn mentioned are fantastic. I think this DVD gives you more options than any other. Worth the investment, IMO.

The other thing you could do is wait for the new Workout Blender to be released, and then you should be able to purchase KPC separately.

[font face="garamond" font color=deeppink size=+2]~Cathy [/font face]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif

"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George

Hi Stacy,

i just saw someone on video fitness exchange who has KPC available for trade on VHS. you might check it out. here is the posting:

goldenphoenix Join Date: Dec 2002

Looking for mini topper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on the user name to send this trader an email or pm (private message)

Trade List

DVD:
Amy Bento Advanced Step Challenge
Baron Baptiste Core Power Level 1
Beachbody Thin Thighs Guaranteed
Cathe Butts and Gutts (remastered version) – trade for topper only
Cathe Timesaver – play fine but the quality is more like VHS
Janis Saffell Strike Zone
Jari Love Slim and Lean
Jari Love Ripped 1000
Karen Voight Energy Sprint
Kathy Smith LWTLW2
Kelly Coffey-Meyer Ready Step Go
Patrick Goudeau ABC II
Shape Long Lean and Strong
Tae Bo Get Ripped Advanced
Tae Bo Cardio Circuit 1

VHS:
Cathe: KPC, MIC, Rhythmic Step
Tae Bo Cardio Circuit 1
Tae Bo Live Advanced 3, 4

Cardio Coach Vol. 1 CD*

Wish List
Mini topper (for high step)
New Amy Bentro 10 Minutes SolutionTrouble Zones DVD
Cathe Imax2\Cardio Weights DVD

I’m willing to trade multiples for the topper and Cathe DVD. All workouts are at least good or in excellent condition and come from smoke-free environment. So, I would like the same. I prefer first class shipping. US trade only. If you’re interested, send me a pm.

Your friend in fitness,
FitGirl-ATX

My Blog: http://fitgirlatx.blogspot.com/index.html
Picture Trail URL: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=fitgirl-atx

"I am only competing with the me I have yet to be..."

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.