Question for those that received your calendars

princessbear

Cathlete
I'm still waiting on mine - and I don't recall seeing it in the info on ordering the calendar - besides the STS stickers, what other stickers come with the calendar?

Thanks!!

Mine was just delivered:) I have STS stickers and stickers from all of Cathe's workouts. I'm not sure if I ordered those separate though. I can't remember:eek:

YAY - I was hoping it came with all the stickers! Now I just need to buy the rest of the dvds - although I have a good number of them, there are MANY I don't have!

YAY - I was hoping it came with all the stickers! Now I just need to buy the rest of the dvds - although I have a good number of them, there are MANY I don't have!

Boy, this was an expensive calendar ;). I'm sorry but this made me laugh :p:p:p! I would have crowned you queen if you had coupled the sticker excuss with the 20% discount and actually ordered all those other DVDs :eek:.

I really needed a giggle today, thanks,

:D
jordan

Boy, this was an expensive calendar ;). I'm sorry but this made me laugh :p:p:p! I would have crowned you queen if you had coupled the sticker excuss with the 20% discount and actually ordered all those other DVDs :eek:.

I really needed a giggle today, thanks,

:D
jordan
I don't get it - what did I say that was so funny? I missed using the 20% coupon cuz I was low on funds so I am going to order new dvds after my first cycle of STS

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.