Question for Francine

Willow

Hi Francine!

I wanted to ask you about the shoes you are wearing in the pictures linked in your profile. They are little black shoes that look like slip-ons or zip-ups. They look just like what I need as I find normal sneakers too bulky for cardio. Would you mind sharing what kind of shoes they are and where you got them? Also, it looks like you are wearing them without socks, do you find them comfortable enough that way? I hate socks but need them to wick sweat when exercising.

Thanks in advance for your help!

:) Willow

P.S. You look fantastic -- woowoo!

---------------------------------------
Non-smoker since June 02/02!!

Hi Willow,(beautiful name)

I'm wearing Nike Presto Chango's with below the ankle black socks from Gold toe! The sneaks are slip ons! I bought them last year but you are in luck they are still around, I just looked them up and found them here for 70% off for $18.90 ! http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product.asp?styleid=2791794&origin=shoppingbag
Woo-hoo got another pair and I found some other great deals here too!They have a 70% clearance section! Happy shopping!
Ps my shopping cart might come up (not sure though cause I copy and pasted the link before I checked out)!
PSS The free shipping code for over $100 is HOLIDAY2 , you don't put that in til the very end of your transaction!

Thank you so much for replying. Sadly Nordstrom will not ship to Canada, the boogers. I will try to track the shoes down up here.

I never thought of wearing below the ankle socks but I am going to give that a try. Less bulky and looks cute, too. :D

Thanks again! Willow

---------------------------------------
Non-smoker since June 02/02!!

Hi Francine:

I don't post much here, but I also had been admiring your shoes. I looked at the website, but I was wondering, how you figure out your shoe size. I wear a 6, but it just list the width. Thanks Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.