Question for FitnessFreak

NaturalBeauty

Cathlete
Hi Debbie
I was doing a rotation search and I found a rotation you posted June '06 called Muscle Building and Cardio that looks really good. My question is the last week calls for the Slow and Heavy Series which I dont own and I wanted to know if you thought the Slow and Heavy Series was a must have or if I could just sub with Gym Styles. Is it really worth getting as far as strength building goes? Thanks I know your a busy woman and the time you take out to help us is very much appreciated.

Tassha

My answer to your question is yes, it's definitely a must have for muscle building. Especially when you hit plateaus. Its a great series to get the muscles growing again. For this rotation, however, Gym Style will work. But I do highly recommend S&H. :)

And no, Cathe doesn't pay me to say this. LOL!

Im feeling so star struck right now lol Thanks for responding. I highly regard your opinions so I'm getting my credit card out. Im a mesomorph and this will be my first attempt at a one body part a week rotation and I am SO looking forward to it. Since it's your rotation I hope you dont mind if I keep you posted on my results. Again thanks for taking time out.

Tassha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.