Question for Cathe or SNM about cardio options on new dvds

indybulla

Cathlete
Hi Cathe or SNM,

Just wondering if there are any plans to have a cardio compilation dvd along the lines of Cardio Fusion for the last series that would include the cardio portions from the 4 Day Split Series? Might be a nice option for those who would like to just have the new cardio routines.

Thanks.
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

I would like to see a circuit workout compilation DVD from the 4-Day Split series, but I imagine nothing like that is in the works. Oh well. So far from the blog pics, this series looks incredible! Thanks Cathe nad SNM Videos.

bumping....just hoping Cathe or SNM might be on soon and able to answer.

Thanks in advance!
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

RE: Question for Cathe or SNM about cardio options on n...

I think this would be great as well. Not sure if they're interested in putting this together, but I bet it would sell!
-Kate

Thanks so much for the response Cathe! I hope a cardio only dvd from the 4-day split series will be available, it would be popular I'm sure:)

Good luck with all the editing!! Hope you get some rest too.
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

I just wanted to post & say I would be very interested in buying a cardio compilation dvd of the new series also. Also, I wouldn't want a compilation that had a finished combo versus building the combo.

Jeni

Jeni,
I totally agree about the combos.

Also, I wonder if they do end up creating a compilation dvd, if it would contain each of the 30 min cardio segments separately, and then also have some premixes that are longer in length that are more of a combination of the different cardio workouts. Not really sure what the best layout is, but I think it'd be fun to be able to choose the kickbox cardio one day, and then be able to do the lower intensity step one the next, and so on for all the cardio workouts. We'll see I guess, just glad that Cathe and SNM are considering it.

:)
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

If there is gonna be a Cardio Compilation with the full cardio workouts, I will definitely buy it! I'm really after the kickboxing and bootcamp only since I cannot do complex choreography of the step workouts. If this Cardio Compilation will have the full 30 mins. kickbox and full 30 mins. cardio bootcamp, I'll buy it in a heartbeat!

Bluediamond....I completely agree with you on the cardio mix between kickbox and bootcamp!!! That would be heavenly! I was going to suggest this a premix...but I am sure that it may have already been suggested.

Not to pile on the pressure, but . . .

It seems like a compilation DVD has become a tradition, ever since the Intensity Series. I would love to have one of those for this series as well!

A-Jock

Even if SNM decides not to make the compilation dvd right now. They could do it in the future the way they did with Ab Hits.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.