Question for Aquajock re Workout Blender and Sony DVD p...

Gretzky

Cathlete
Hi Aquajock:

I think we have the same DVD player (Sony DVP NC615 - and believe you me, it scares me a little bit that I know that about you! :7 )

Anyhoo, I was trying to use the Workout Blender on Step, Jump & Pump and it would take me to the blue Sony screen after hitting enter. (I also tried hitting "play" instead to no avail.) Step Blast is on the same DVD, and I could make the blender work for that one. (Someone posted earlier about the blue screen appearing.)

I just wanted to know if you had the same problem, meaning it is the DVD player and not the DVD. I know that SNM said that they tested the DVD's on various brands of players and that most of them worked.

I just checked out Legs and Glutes, and it looks like I can program it and it will start, but then it goes to the blue screen once the first segment is complete. Supersets works fine... If you have the same problems, I won't bug SNM with it... I'll just assume that it's the player (although it's weird that some of them work and some of them don't.)

Thanks for your time!

Hi, Gretzky! Alas, I can't help you out here; I haven't really bothered to even comprehend that the Workout Blender feature is, let alone how to master it; I've been focusing on the Premixes that Cathe has produced, as well as my own mish-moshes among discs. I'm pretty much a loser with all things technological, so I doubt I could answer your questions.

There are several others here on Cathe that have the same model of Sony player; maybe if you posted your question on the Open Discussion forum you'd find others who could help you better than I can.

Sorry I couldn't be more help -

A-Jock

Hi I also notice that on my dvd player which is a sony and it is a newer model then yours, I have thd NC655 or something like that. Some of them it works and some goes right back the the blue screen after segment 1. It must be the dvd players, I hope.

RE: Question for Aquajock re Workout Blender and Sony D...

Thanks AJ and Barbara!

I'm hoping someone who doesn't have a Sony will let us know if it works or not on their player. It's not the end of the world. I can totally live with it.

P.S. AJ: The workout Blender is SO incredibly easy. You choose the first segment and hit enter. Then your second segment and then enter, and so on till you're done. It allows you to completely re-order the workout if you so desire! OR repeat segments. It's really groovy!

RE: Question for Aquajock re Workout Blender and Sony D...

Gretzky is right. Even I figured out how to use it AJ! You can do it, I just know you can!!!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.