Question for anyone with bulimia

I have to agree with everyone who has commented on how wonderful it is to read all the heartfelt posts in this thread. Y'all are an amazing, wonderful, supportive bunch of women.

Just to let you know, I have gone through therapy for this. And I have the coping strategies to use, they just don't seem to be working so awfully well this time. I did have a couple of epiphanies today that have helped me. This thread and the support of friends not on the forums have also worked wonders.

It's so easy to retreat into yourself at times like these. At least now I know that I don't have to do that. Nobody is going to look down on me, at least not here. Thank you for restoring some of my faith in humanity.

I have to agree with everyone who has commented on how wonderful it is to read all the heartfelt posts in this thread. Y'all are an amazing, wonderful, supportive bunch of women.

Just to let you know, I have gone through therapy for this. And I have the coping strategies to use, they just don't seem to be working so awfully well this time. I did have a couple of epiphanies today that have helped me. This thread and the support of friends not on the forums have also worked wonders.

It's so easy to retreat into yourself at times like these. At least now I know that I don't have to do that. Nobody is going to look down on me, at least not here. Thank you for restoring some of my faith in humanity.

Heck no, nobody will look down on you, Shelley! You're the bomb no matter what! I can't write as eloquently as everyone else here, but I sure feel their same sentiments about you and wanted to add my 2 cents in some way. From what I know of you around from around here, I think you are a wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny (er...silly), strong and powerful woman and one heck of a mom! Your daughter is very lucky to have you and I wish you all the strength and wisdom you need to overcome this hurdle right now. Hang in there girl, cuz you rock!! ;)

Thomasina

Heck no, nobody will look down on you, Shelley! You're the bomb no matter what! I can't write as eloquently as everyone else here, but I sure feel their same sentiments about you and wanted to add my 2 cents in some way. From what I know of you around from around here, I think you are a wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny (er...silly), strong and powerful woman and one heck of a mom! Your daughter is very lucky to have you and I wish you all the strength and wisdom you need to overcome this hurdle right now. Hang in there girl, cuz you rock!! ;)

Thomasina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.