Question about weight training.......

Calico

Cathlete
How long should it take to start seeing some definition in my arms and back maybe? I have been doing Power Hour 2 times one week and 3 times the next week for about 5 weeks now along with my cardio on the other days. When should I start to see some change? I am beginning to think that I might have too much fat reserves on my back to even begin to see definition there but I was hoping for some definition in my arms. My bicep is definitely harder but not exactly shapely. Just wondering, I plan on getting more Cathe tapes as soon as my birthday comes and I get some more money, and also to get a barbell with weights. I use all dumbbells now.

Thanks ( oh my birthday is in 17 days) oohh can't wait to get more Cathe

Hi Annette :)

Have you tried the Tank Top Rotation? I did that last summer and I really started to see definition in my arms in about 2 weeks. Also I noticed I got rid of some back flab by doing CTX Kickbox cardio twice a week. Maybe it's time to change your routine. I understand that changing your workouts every 6-8 weeks can help you get over plateaus. Sorry I probably wasn't much help.

When I first started lifting I noticed that my muscles got much harder before I ever started to see them. That hardness is a sure sign that you are well on your way to being able to see them soon..as long as you are not leaving out the cardio..
Janice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.