Question about running

Okaaay, so I'm a little slow and didn't realize she wanted to run on a track! Where's the chocolate...deb:eek:

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I will look into the touch-devices as I think they will be easier for me.

I always hated running but am finding I have more endurance than I thought. Once you push through the first mile, the rest seems so much easier.

I have so much respect for anyone who runs. It is very difficult and yet the rewards (physically and mentally) are very rewarding!

Are you running on a track with the lanes numbered?

If yes, my DH taught me a cool trick: Start at lane 1 and then as you finish, move over to lane 2 and so on. Run 2X in lane 9 (or whichever lane) so you've run a total of 10 laps. Then, you can add laps as necessary.

Wow, that's an awesome idea! I'm not much of a runner but I've become inspired by Dani and everyone else here on the board so this summer when I drop my daughter off for summer school, I'm going to run on the track behind the high school. I'm starting out slow and hoping that my youngest DD will join me.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.