Question about programming cathe dvd...

wendymin72

Cathlete
Is the Basic Step and Body Fusion dvd programmable? I see it's broken down into chapters but I can't seem to figure out how to pre-program it so that I don't have to stop between each segment to pick what I want to do next...

If it IS programmable then maybe I will actually have to READ the directions for my dvd player! Oh the horror!:eek: LOL

Thanks in advance.:)

~Wendy~

Hi Wendy
You have to make sure your dvd player is programble, so sorry you do have to refer to your manual:eek: eeek!:eek: .
I have done a little reserch and have asked Santa for a 6 disk player dvd that is programable. It will program across the disks etc. letting me have oodles of options.I hope this helps!:) Bri.

Yes, you helped! Thanx! I guess I will pull out my directions and get to reading! :) I have 2 dvd players to choose from depending on where I do my work out...I am hoping atleast one of them is programmable!

~Wendy~

I found the directions for one of our dvd players and it IS programmable....trouble is...when I read what to do I was totally lost x( !! LOL I think this is a job for hubby after the holidays!
:) So I did my work out last night with the remote close by so I could manually get to what I needed.

Happy Holidays!
~Wendy~

Hi Wendy, your right, I'm reading the directions from my manual and I thought it would have been a little more user friendly.
:-( :eek:
I'm going to have to practice programming, I keep the remote close by too:)
Bri.

Did you ever get this figured out? I, too, am having trouble. I'm no rocket scientist, but I'm not stupid, either. Even though the DVD is chaptered, there aren't any titles that show up. As a result, it looks like I have to figure out each of the 58 (!) titles, and then align the chapters with that. Sounds like a ton of work.

Hope you had more luck that I did.

I need to attempt this as well - I have a very nice 6 disc dvd changer (my husband bought himself a little early anniversary gift) but I have NO IDEA how the dang thing works - guess its a new weekend project - LOL

I try to tempt this multi-dvd player. Could you let me know where did you get your dvd players and did you figure out how to program it?

Thanks

WantFit

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.