Question about On Demand

Hi jsallis1, yes, with Cathe OnDemand you can not only select nearly all of the same premixes you see on our DVDs, but you can also select premixes other Cathletes have made and even easily create your own premixes with our Workout Blender.

@forum_admin,
When will the premixes be On Demand for Intensity Pyramid workouts?
I'm subscribed now after a nearly three year absence and it still isn't there.

Hi Elsie, This is not something we forgot to do, it's just not possible to add these premixes. The Intensity series Pyramid DVD premixes were made in a format that does work with our online system. Because of this difference, these and a few other DVD premixes can not be added to our online premixes.

Hi Elsie, This is not something we forgot to do, it's just not possible to add these premixes. The Intensity series Pyramid DVD premixes were made in a format that does work with our online system. Because of this difference, these and a few other DVD premixes can not be added to our online premixes.

Awww ... that's really too bad!
Thanks for the response.

So, please excuse my ignorance, but if you can create your own premix using the workout blender, why couldn't a premix be made & posted for the Pyramids?

Hi Debinmi, You can only create a premix from chapters that are in the "Chapters Menu" on the DVD. The Intensity DVD series uses several chapters from the "Mix & Match" menu, and hence the Workout Blender can't see these chapters and can not make the same premixes you see on the DVD. However, You can in the Workout Blender create different premixes for the intensity series workouts, but you will be limited to selecting the chapters from the chapter menu.

Hi Debinmi, You can only create a premix from chapters that are in the "Chapters Menu" on the DVD. The Intensity DVD series uses several chapters from the "Mix & Match" menu, and hence the Workout Blender can't see these chapters and can not make the same premixes you see on the DVD. However, You can in the Workout Blender create different premixes for the intensity series workouts, but you will be limited to selecting the chapters from the chapter menu.
Thanks for the clarification! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

I'm thinking about getting Cathe OnDemand. But I was wondering if you had a list of the DVDs where the premixes couldn't be added to OnDemand?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.