Question about Netflix

I have to second the Blockbuster. I have been doing the 3 at a time for a few years now and wouldnt change it. I love that I can take a movie back to the store and get a new one instead of mailing it in. Although even if I mail it - I get new ones within 2 days - so win/win either way.

Having the option to get a free movie reantal from the store makes it a better value for me.

I like Blockbuster too. When I return my mailer to the store it automatically frees up the movie, so they mail me the next one on my list that day. It only takes a day for me to receive my next DVD. I don't request exercise videos so I don't know what they have. I'm on the $9.99/month plan, so I get one movie at a time. The prices for both Netflix and Blockbuster are the same. I think Blockbuster is offering a free 2 week trial if you want to check it out.

I love Neflix!! I am currently living alone (DH is working in Russia) and I like the 4 at a time plan....that way if you watch 2 or 3 movies over a weekend, you still have a movie to watch during the week until your next set come....I think it all depends on how fast you guys watch movies. If you tend to watch 2 or 3 in a row...then get the largest plan. That way you also always have another movie on the way. I have over a hundred movies in my queue...and that is just works for me.

Good Luck!
Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

If you live near a blockbuster store, it is the better choice. I do the $10 plan, one at a time. I started out with 3 at a time, drop back to 2, than to 1. It is very easy to change your plan, depending on your usage.

DH and I have Blockbuster (2 at a time) and that's the perfect amount for us. When we are free we'll sometimes watch two movies in a weekend, but if not they just wait for us. And we love the convenience of being able to go to a Blockbuster store and get what we want without having to wait. I find that the store usually has a good selection, but it probably depends more on where you live than anything else. For example, by a university? Good luck, lol:)

Also, Blockbuster *used* to not have a great fitness DVD selection, but it has recently expanded. They now carry Amy Bento, Jari Love, Billy Blanks, Karen Voigt, CIA, etc, etc. I don't know what Netflix has currently, but when we had Netflix (about 2 years ago), their selection was not as good as Blockbuster's present one. Maybe someone who has Netflix could let you know.

Happy Watching!
Mattea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.