Question about furture DVD purchase.

suebee

Cathlete
The only Cathe DVD's I haven't purchased yet are Pure Strength, AB Hits, Cardio Hits and The Classic's. Is there any reason to justify buying these? I considered myself finished but my collection just isn't complete. I also promised my husband I was done when I got my last order and I was just going to wait for my Hardcore Series to be delivered and I reminded him is was already paid for so when it is delivered he doesn't ask how I paid for it. Should I consider myself done or order the last few?

Susan

Hi Susan,

Cathe has alot of workouts out and no sign of stopping, so I wouldn't look back. I do think PSS is different from the other strength workouts but I don't think that you need it. The Hardcore series might give you something similar and more updated. I like PSS but hardly ever reach for it. I can also say the same for the older step workouts. With all the crosstraining that I try to fit in, I tend to reach for the newer workouts (I like the premixes). If you have her other dvds, then you already have ab hits minus PSS abds. The older cardio is nice if you are getting used to Cathe. If you just want a complete set, well, that's a different story. Maybe you can trade for them.

What to do?
jordan

Hi Susan. Pure Strength was one of my 1st Cathe weight workouts and I actuallt go back to it alot. I love the shoulder and the leg work. I think of the ones you mentioned PS would be a great addition...IMO!!...:)...Carole

Hi!
Pure Strength was one of the first VHS workouts I bought. I don't have the leg tape, just the other two. I like them because they are concise and you can pick the areas you want to work that day. Although, once you start doing Cathe's harder workouts, you'd probably turn to the PSS just for a "break."
I have Ab Hits and use it all the time. It's so convenient to have that many ab routines at a glance. I don't have the other two workouts you mentioned.

I'm slowly converting my Cathe VHS's to DVDs--I love the way they are chaptered.

Have fun!
:) Lisa

I also have all her DVD's except for Ab Hits, the Classics and Cardio Hits. I just can't justify spending the money on those because I have all the ab work on her other DVD's, and I have the classics and cardio hits on VHS, but I rarely do them. Pure Strength, however, is definitely worth getting, not right away, but down the road. I use it a lot, and because the workouts are all on one DVD, it's easy to mix and match.

Thanks for your replies. I think I'll just wait until I get the Hardcore Series, then see if I really want the other workouts or not!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.