Question about clothes in BM2

erinw

Cathlete
I ordered the Oh My Bod brown/turqouise roll down pants from Sharon at Active You, but they are entirely too tight around my thighs. I thought they'd be tight around my middle (my problem area), but I guess since my legs are strong and muscular, these pants just don't fit me right. My question is: what pants are Cedie and Brenda wearing in BM2? Those look like they may be a bit looser around the legs. I think I am similar in size to Cedie or Brenda anyway. Never been as tiny as Cathe is and probably never will be. Thanks in advance for your help.

Did you ask Sharon from Active You? She could probably give you some ideas as to what Cedie and Brenda are wearing and/or possibly an alternative. Perhaps you can have some "custom" made to give a little more in your hips and thighs. I am sure that Sharon can arrange something. I actually have her order me 34 or 35 inch pants because Oh My Bods are too short for me. Sorry can't help any more.

Merry Christmas:)

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that. I am already in touch with Sharon about exchanging the clothes.

Hi Erin! I hope you were able to work something out with Sharon. I wanted to let you know that the pants Brenda and Cedie have on are the same ones the rest of us have on but their roll down flap is all solid brown vs our turquoise color. We all had our own version of rolling down the flap to the pants and that is why they may appear to look like different pants.

If you want a roomier hip design, you may also want to check out the pants that all the ladies wore in Low Impact Circuit (not including my pants). This is a looser fit and called Nike Low-rise Workout Pant. Style number 224172 at Nikewoman.com. Btw, this "low rise" is actually a little higher cut than most and comes up pretty close to the belly button.

Good Luck!

Thanks so much for your reply, Cathe! I feel very sepcial to have a response directly from you. :) I will definitely check out the Nike low rise pant you mentioned. Thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.