Pyramid Pump in the Land of Smiles

TG007

Cathlete
This morning I’m going to do Cardio Supersets but LiTe is calling me so I decide to bite the bullet and tear off the plastic wrap of Pyramid Pump seeing that only 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15 lbs dumbbells. It can’t hurt much!

What to do what to do! Should I do premix with upper body first because I just did legs yesterday. Well…. But the legs I did was XTrain Legs standing only and it was only 29 minutes.

After staring at the DVD for a few minutes I decided to do the main workout which starts with lower body.

Taking the DVD out of the case gives me a nice surprise. It comes out easily. I don’t have to fight to take it out like some other cases. Thank you!

80:28 minutes! Should I get a cup of strong tea first? I decided to get started right away thinking I can pause, skip or even stop any time.

Warming up and I’m starting to feel awake even without caffeine! And it feels like working out already!

We start with side lunges and only 5 lb dumbbell. I happily comply and can’t believe I start sweating only after a while! And it’s pouring after that. I remember now why I don’t want to start with legs. It gets very sweaty!!!

When Cathe finishes the lower body I am telling myself next time upper body first! It is more strenuous than I am lead to believe.

Upper body! I think it’s very light and it feels good to have a change of pace from other workouts that are heavy. I am very happy not have to do push ups! Hahaha! I use my 3 pound dumbbells for the first time in a long time and notice that my cleaner didn’t miss dusting them!

This is the first time in a while since I hear Cathe’s voice. I normally turn off the sound and listen to audio books when I work out with Cathe. It’s nothing personal Cathe J But after 100th times I remember everything you say including when you laugh! So after a while I like to see what you want us to do on the screen instead of listening.

So I love the prompter telling me what weight to use and what to do (it would be lovely to have the number of the reps too).

I finish the whole workout with the feeling of accomplishment. Even though it’s light I feel I really have a good workout. I congratulate myself for sticking with it from the beginning to the end. Love this one!

I did upper body today and planning on lower body tomorrow. Thanks for the detailed info. I increased the weight for the back and chest sections but the rest I did at Cathe's wt. Lov'in it!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.