Pyramid full body premix

Pyramid full body premix under an hour

Hi Ladies,

I have just checked Cathe's website and the premix in question is not mentioned at all. I love working out with Barbell. One of the reason I had not added Pyramid to my collection is cause it is more a split program plus I'd just bought high step. It has only been a year since I have started exploring split program.

Thanks so much for mentioning this cause I would not have known if it was not for this thread.

Kind Regards,

xxx

Last edited:
Hi all, a few months ago I did the pryamid lower body work out with dumbbells as I think Cathe suggests in the work out as an option.

Well I had such DOMS, enjoyed watching every one else change weight while I sipped my water, and my mental focus was spot on.

I used 15,20, 25 and 30 # dumbbells, and my legs really felt it :D

Bri:)

Last month I did PLB wearing my weight vest (20) and using dumbbells (12-15-20#). It's a great way to really increase the weight. 60 pounds for lunges is a lot, but knowing it was just 8 reps wasn't too bad and my legs are quite toned. This month (Oct.) I'm doing just Slow and Heavy series for my weight work and using the vest for legs. Nice DOMS!

Beth

I purchased Pyramid purely for the bonus full body workout. I wonder why this premix/workout isn't listed in the description? I'm sure there are many others out there who like myself don't like splits workouts and probably had no intention of buying this workout because they don't realise this dvd has a fantastic full body workout that goes for under an hour. The only reason I knew (and subsequently decided to purchase it) is due to the knowledgeable posters here on the Cathe forum so thank you!

ETA: Are there any other splits workouts that have a bonus full body workout not listed in the description that I and my credit card should know about?

Hi Mjd,

I have always lurked at Pyramid but have not added it as I am a "total body chick"...Really If I knew I would have added by now...The barbell is mainly used as well which is my favourite toy;)

This thread has provided me with a crucial piece of information.
Well I have always refered to cathe's dvd as GEMS...this has just proved it. Sneaking in that premix just under an hour...

I have been using the Pyramids for the first time this month and will definitely check out that total body option! I must admit that PUB really kicked my butt...very sore from the chest work! I think I'll try the weighted vest/dumbell technique next time I do PLB...that's a great idea! Glad I saw this thread!

Pyramid

I have been using the Pyramids for the first time this month and will definitely check out that total body option! I must admit that PUB really kicked my butt...very sore from the chest work! I think I'll try the weighted vest/dumbell technique next time I do PLB...that's a great idea! Glad I saw this thread!

Hello Nancy,

Please if you do not mind, let us know about the weighted vest/dumbbell technique. I am looking into applying the same technique both STS and PLB. :):):)
Did you know there was total body premix before purchasing the dvd? That must be a pleasant surprise!

Last edited:
Thanks to this thread I found out about the full body premix! Pyramids was new to me anyway and this week was my first time trying it--my Pyramid week. But I always look at the premix titles before I do the main workout and no Total Body premix was listed. Anyway, I did Upper Body on Monday, Lower Body on Wed. and the full body premix this morning. I LOVE it! I can't figure out which I like better either--the splits or the total body. I loved all of them. Awesome, tough workouts if you lift heavy enough.

Thanks for alerting us to the bonus premix!

oooo a total body mix on Pyramid DVD. I'll have to try that next time. I never noticed it before. Of course not sure if I looked or paid much attention. Definitely putting this on my to do list for next week.

Pyramid total premix

This thread and/or the originator and other cathletes who commented have "enabled" me to add Pyramid. I am impatiently waiting to receive it by post. I am about to start harassing my postman :D:D:D...

I have got a 3 and 1/2 month STS rotation, plus a pyramid down cycle and upcoming XTRAIN to look forward. As if that was not enough :p, I can not stop getting excited now that I know there is a total body premix:):)

I honestly feel spoilt :p;)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.