PYGFO!!!!! Wednesday

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Hello my friends. I am sorry I have been completely absent the past week or so. I have just been too busy to be able to sit at this computer for very long, but I have missed you all very much. It looks like everyone has pretty much been in the same boat. Now that things might calm down a bit I hope we can all get back into the swing of the check in! '

I haven't had much of a chance to go back and catch up. I will do that in a little while. I just hope you all had a wonderful New Year! I had 30 teenagers here and 15 stayed the night! It is something I committed to doing for the boys as long as they want to have a party to give them a safe place to be. Of course I always enjoy the kids so it is fun for me too! They all had a blast!

I have been teaching through the holidays as well as keeping up with my weight work. My motivation has been pretty low since it's been tough to fit it all in, but for the most part I forced myself to keep up with the workouts.

Okay, I am off for now. I taught class this morning and now I have a client coming. Then rehearsal for Harvey. I need to study my lines, the show is at the end of the month and I know none of them yet!! Yikes!!!

Love to you all... enjoy the day!

Hi everyone! Happy New Year to all of you! Like Vicki I've been keeping up with my workouts too. I'm loving my treadmill! This morning I did Tracey's Strictly Upper Body workout. It was a nice change from Cathe and of course it was great working out with Allison. :) I'm doing the couch to 5k program for the treadmill and I'm on week 3. Yesterday was a tough workout and I'm feeling it today.

What's new with all you PYGFO gals? What are your resolutions?

Have a great day ladies.

T

Good Afternoon PYGFOerds!

So glad to see some friends here! I was worried about us falling apart!

Yesterday I started Fitness Freak's Jan 07 rotation and so today I did BM2 cardio blast. I don't go back to school until next Monday...yeah! Took down all of the Christmas decorations yesterday and plan on going to look for a Mother of the Groom dress in a minute. That just makes me sound so old!x( I looked when in Houston last week and couldn't find anything!:-(

Robin--Tell me about Cardio Coach. I have never done that workout, but have heard positive things about it. Glad you enjoyed it. How is the knee today?

Vicki--I now crown you "Mother of the Year". You had quite a houseful New Years Eve and I'm sure your boys enjoyed it and appreciated it.

Tess--Are you training for a 5K or just wanting to be able to run 3 miles? How far are you running on week 3? Hope you enjoy it. I have 2 running friends and 1 just broke her arm and the other is having trouble with her hip.:-(
New Year's Resolutions huh?......Okay this will sound corny, but ...to try to only say and think postive things about others.:)

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi gals. I started to post at work, but got called away. Now I'm home, my hair newly colored and cut and am exhausted. I'm headed for a warm bath a bed. No workout for me today. I've been keeping up pretty well, so I don't think missing today is a problem.

Vickie, you are a brave woman. I'm sure you won't have any problems with your lines.

Gin, cardio coach is an audio guide to your workout. It has music and a spoken workout, telling you when to increase or decrease your effort. It was fun visualizing the "road ahead" and the otherwise really boring workout went amazingly fast. I love your resolution.

Tess, I really try not to make resolutions, since I always seem to break them in a day or so. But still, I hope to stick to my Bible through one year readings, clean up my diet and stick to my workouts.

See you all tomorrow. Keep YGFO!

Hello.

I am still enjoying my time off from work. I am like you Gin, I don't go back until Monday. I still have lots of paperwork to do before I go back though:( I have been keeping up with my workouts since I got back from Chicago almost a week ago. Today was LoMax. I wanted to do more, but I am still a little tired from entertaining friends NYE and NYD.

Vicki...I agree, you are mom of the year hosting 30 of your DS's friends! I bet it was a blast though. Good luck with your lines.

Tess...You are really making me want a new TM!! Mine isn't that bad, but I want a newer, fancier one!! How is your taining going? I haven't officially set any resolutions yet, but they usually involve eating cleaner and exercising more.

Gin...How was shopping? My mom is also looking for a mother of the bride (not groom) dress. She was so happy when we found one for my wedding, and now she already has to find another one since my sister is getting married this summer. I like your resoultion also.

Robin...So you like Cardio Coach? I have debated a long time about trying Coach Sean. Everyone speaks so highly of him and CC on this forum. I have done some of the iTreads. I liked them initially, but now I just listen to my music instead.

Okay, I can't keep this a secret any longer!!! I am a little over 6 weeks pregnant. I know it is still early, but I just had to say it because I know my workouts are going to have to be changed or modified in the near future. I am thinking about checking in over in the Pregnancy forum, but I am just not a big poster unless it is in this check-in. I think I need advice from people that worked out a lot before they were pregnant. I feel pretty well at this point, but everything I read is making me a little nervous that I am overdoing it. I haven't done any plyometrics, but I did do LIS/HIS the other day (like I usually do except I took a few extra water breaks). Does anyone have any words of wisdom? Anyway, we are very excited, even though I know it is still early. Okay, thanks for listening.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.