PYGFO Thursday

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just a quick stop to get us started. Just had a client and now I have to do a quick w/o, then dentist. Tonight I teach so that will have to be my cardio for the day.

Oh, Yesterday I noticed after the fact that I wrote "expecially" instead of "especially". I know I usually have typos because I hardly ever proof what I write, and that was definitely a typo. I laughed to my DH because that looks like I meant to say expecially, like a 5 year old! Um, I actually was the only kid in the 3rd grade who didn't need a spelling book because I had some pretty good spelling skills. Just didn't want you all to think I would actually say "expecially". LOL!!! ( these are things that keep me up at night. sad, huh?)

Lara: The honeycrisp apple thing came up because when I was with Tess in Atlanta we went to Whole Foods and I bought some Honeycrisp apples, which Tess and her DH never had. Well, they are just like they sound, crisp, sweet and the best apples ever! But Michelle is right, they are seasonal and hard to find. The boys and I pick them every year and they are always the first ones to go at the apple orchards. anyway, you should try them if you can find them!!

Okay, BBL. Have a great day :)

Good morning. This morning I walked with my neighbor, it was a tad chilly - 50 degree...brr. So yeah, I power walked today to keep warm. Almost felt like breaking into a run.

Vicki - I didn't even notice you spelled especially wrong. :)

Everyone - you must try honey crisp apples. They are the bomb. I have 2 in my office and they are making my mouth water just looking at them. I may have to eat one now.

Have a great day girls!

Good Afternoon Ladies,

No workout today. I had a tennis match this a.m. I was hoping for a good cardio workout during the match but it was just way to easy and I barely broke a sweat. Hopefully tomorrow I will do Drill Max, that is if my heel isnt too sore from today.

Tess - Vicki, Are honeycrips apples only found at Whole Foods? What about Kroger or Publix. I'm dying to try them.

Carolyn

Yum. I had my first honey crisp apple this afternoon. I'm hooked!!

I bought mine at Wal-Mart. I haven't been impressed with their Fuji and Gala's, and I usually love fuji and gala. But these were awesome. We're going to have to rename this thread the Pygfo Honeycrisp if we keep talking about these. ;-)

This morning was BM2--cardio only premix. After no step for weeks, I'm thinking it's GOOD that I have the small one! Once again, I'm so thrilled to be back to regular workouts--and Cathe.

When the kids got out of school, we also went on a bike ride/walk/jog. I used to be able to walk and keep up with my 4 year old, while my 7 year old wheeled around back and forth in front and behind us. Well, the 4 year old is getting GOOD, so today I was jogging to keep up! My 3 year old (in the baby jogger) was loving it. "Mom, we're going fast!" :) So, I guess I burned a few extra calories there, too. It's finally dropped to the 80s here, so getting out with the bikes is more enjoyable.

Well, that's all for today.

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.