PYGFO - 12/26

Tess_ATL

Cathlete
Where are all my PYGFO friends?? Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I did. DH and I had a quiet time at home and I am enjoying my treadmill!! I hope you all got everything you wanted and were able to spend the day with those you love. I am back at work today and it's a bit quiet here, lots of people on vacation so I figured I'd take a minute and jump on.

Allison - I did Tracey's Glute Camp day before yesterday. It was so nice working out with you. That's a killer workout! Definitely a keeper. :p

Hugs to all of you.

T

Good Afternoon PYGFOers!:)
I'm here! I'm here!! (waving my arms frantically to get your attention!):7

Today was 4ds Kickbox cardio and Core Max#2 (with stability ball) as I complete Cathe's Dec. rotation. Wonder what she will have in store for us next month?

Tess--So glad to see you back with us! And glad that you and DH had a nice Christmas. Sorry you are back at work already.:( We had a very nice Christmas Day spent with family and now I have a lot of letovers!:p

Hi to everyone else!
Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi Tess and Gin and any others who show up later. We had a nice Christmas too. We had a houseful, but everyone played nice and got along fine. Half the crowd left today and the other half leaves tomorrow.

My knee is still achey, so I made an appointment with an orthopedic sports medicine doctor. I don't care if it hurts the rest of my life. I just want to know if I can step without injuring it more. I'll see him Friday morning.

Hey gals!!

It's 1:10 A.M. and I just got in from a "Boxing Day" party. My friend's family has one every year because they are from England.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I really enjoyed the last several days. I am also equally relieved that it is over. Tomorrow is a busy day, I'm taking the boys to my sister in law's house to stay overnight, then I plan to visit my aunt and uncle, then do a little shopping with my gift cards. I need a little alone time.

I will try and catch up tomorrow. I just wanted to pop in right now in case tomorrow comes and goes!!

Again, hoping you all had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed those you love.

Miss you all!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.