Pushup challenge!

I have gone way downhill when it comes to push-ups! I used to be able to do all 72 on my toes from GS...not anymore! I think it's true, if you don't DO them, you won't be able to do them. Sooo, I just tested and was able to do only 13 with GOOD FORM ones on my toes. So, are we having a check-in?

15136.gif

DEBBIE!!! I'm sure you'll be back up to 72 in NO TIME!! I love that little kitty doing the push ups! :D

Hi Michele!

Isn't she cute? (She is a girl kitty! Ha!) How many weeks have you done total to get to 46? That is amazing! YOU GOOO!!!

Isn't she cute? (She is a girl kitty! Ha!) How many weeks have you done total to get to 46? That is amazing! YOU GOOO!!!
I started about a month ago. I began in the first column, did 2 weeks there, and when I retested I went back to week one in the 2nd column, and I just completed week 2 again. Did that make sense? lol!

Uuuuh, I THINK it made sense! :p How often are you suppose to "retest"? I didn't see that anywhere. Or, did you just decide to retest on your own? Now, did that make sense? Ha! Great job Michele...I am so ecxited to give this a whirl. I don't want to be a total wuss doing STS!

Debbie, love the pushup kitty!

I'm back to doing upper body/lower body splits this month (after lifting heavy last month), so I plan to substitute the pushups for chest instead of what's in the workout. Does that make sense?

Count me in!:D A girl at my Y just started this and showed me the rotation!
I'm going to print off a copy now!

Bra bulge be gone!!!!!:eek:

Becky

Becky!

Push-Ups do work on Bra Bulge...the year my daughter got married, I was wearing a dress that was cut "in" on the area near the armpits and shoulders. I didn't like the bulge I saw sooo we started a BRA BUBBLE Challenge in class. I think we started with 8 push-ups either on toes or knees and every class that session, we added one push-up & kept adding til the end of the session & it worked to get rid of that bra bubble overhang! Now-a-days, I have overhang in more areas then the armppits! :D

Uuuuh, I THINK it made sense! :p How often are you suppose to "retest"? I didn't see that anywhere. Or, did you just decide to retest on your own? Now, did that make sense? Ha! Great job Michele...I am so ecxited to give this a whirl. I don't want to be a total wuss doing STS!

Debbie, yes, you retest every so often. It's all explained in the program. I know you retest after week 2, and that's how you determine whether or not you advance to the next week, or if you move into a different column. It's all explained in the program. ;)

You're NOT a wuss, you silly! lol!!!

Thanks for the good news Debbie!!!
I will use that as motivation when I really just want to collapse face first into a blubbering heap of spaghetti arms! :D

I printed off the program. I'm thinking of giving the challenge to my entire family. Since they all think they're so tough, let's see..... I can't wait to get my t-shirt!!

Thanks Michele! I finally saw where it says to retest at the top of the page on the print out...somehow, I missed that even though I had already copied it off! Duuuh! How can I be sooo excited about doing push-ups? You guys sure know how to enable in a good way.

Jodi!

You are so right! Doing something for FREE around here is truly a NEW concept! :p But, I have to admit, every penny I've spent is money worth spending when it comes to our health! I am still excited and can't wait to do Day 2! I don't even care if I hit 100 on schedule...I'll just keep at it til I dooo! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.