PS Legs Question

nicolef

Hi Cathe!! The new pic of you and Eric looked beautiful!! You look so happy!!... and fantastic too!

So...last night I tried PS legs for the first time...AWESOME tape! Another winner! I'll be the first to openly admit that I absolutely hate leg workouts...but I LOVED PS legs...I was stunned that I was enjoying myself the entire time!
happy.gif

To my question, I noticed when I was doing the body bar work on the outer thigh, that my resting leg was feeling stress as well, and i'm wondering if that's normal. In addition, when I was doing the hamstring work (pushing off the step from the floor), that although I was feeling it in my hamstrings, my calves were on fire too. Is this normal? I'm just concerned that I might be doing these two exercises with the wrong form. Any suggestions that you could give would be really great!

Thanks!!
Nicole

Hi Nicole!

Yes, this is all normal. For outer thigh work, you use the "non working" leg as a stabilizer. Therefore, this leg will also feel somewhat fatigued since it is trying to maintain balance during the exercise.

The same principal applies for the hamstring exercise.

Enjoy your workout!

Sometimes my calves are on fire from the hamstring

work too. I find that it can help to put my foot flat on the bench instead of toe in the air. That shift is often enough to ease the tension on my calf muscles so that I can concentrate more on the hamstrings. Sometimes I even bring my toe back up again-shifting it around a little to where it feels better. I love this tape and the whole PS series!!! Hope this helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.