Progress

I was so hoping something was going to be mentioned in yesterday's newsletter. Maybe next week they will say the DVD's arrived and they will start shipping :D

I was so hoping something was going to be mentioned in yesterday's newsletter. Maybe next week they will say the DVD's arrived and they will start shipping :D

Good idea, but unfortunately, I don't think that's how they do things...I'd love to be wrong...

Last year (in Canada), I got ICE on January 4th, so that's my point of time reference this time around. Probably not gonna go by 'Late Fall' standards. But you never know!
Although, I didn't order the entire set this time. I wonder if that's makes a difference? I would assume that the folks pre-ordering sets would have theirs shipped to them first.

From past experience they fill the 1st orders 1st. But usually they try to get as much out as possible. Cathe usually post a picture of either the truck arriving or crew packaging the dvds all up. Each year is a little different. But so exciting.

Just because i'm a granny doesn't mean I have to look like one [emoji1434]

Thanks for the bit of update forum admin-!! I think I speak for us all when I say a little update goes a long way when our anticipation is at its peak!! Won't be long now since it sounds like the dvd's are at the duplicator phase now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to a post I just read over at VF, the DVDs hopefully will be done by the end of next week and the it takes
Roughly a week to get to NJ, so don't think they're be in our hands for Christmas! :(. I could have really used that
Nice surprise right now, oh well, nothing else seems to be going right for me at this time , so I guess they will get
Here when they get here,

That makes a great Christmas gift [emoji320] yay!!!! Update was just posted on forum. After Cathe's crew ships it it comes pretty quick speaking of past experiences [emoji2]

Just because i'm a granny doesn't mean I have to look like one [emoji1434]

I'm really looking forward to this but agree with aqua girl - the DVDs won't be here until after X-Mas. For me that's fine since I've been sick the past few months and plan on getting back into exercise once the holidays are over but I would be more than delighted to have the series arrive sooner! :)

Aqua girl - I hope everything is OK and that you have a nice holiday no matter what! :)

According to a post I just read over at VF, the DVDs hopefully will be done by the end of next week and the it takes
Roughly a week to get to NJ, so don't think they're be in our hands for Christmas! :(. I could have really used that
Nice surprise right now, oh well, nothing else seems to be going right for me at this time , so I guess they will get
Here when they get here,

We still have a very good shot of getting most USA customers their DVDs by Christmas as shipping times usually don't take a week because we pay for expedited shipping. Last year the trucks didn't leave the plant until Dec 15th and 99% of USA customers received their DVDs before Christmas. So we're following almost the same track as last year, but things will still largely depend on how the replicator progresses over the next several days.

I'm really looking forward to this but agree with aqua girl - the DVDs won't be here until after X-Mas. For me that's fine since I've been sick the past few months and plan on getting back into exercise once the holidays are over but I would be more than delighted to have the series arrive sooner! :)

Aqua girl - I hope everything is OK and that you have a nice holiday no matter what! :)

Thanks, kathydaffy, I appreciate it....Hope you are feeling better as well and have a wonderful holiday too !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.