PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION: Jumpin' June!!

No prob Stacy! I kinda figured you might not check. FYI, on the top right of your screen, there is a little notification area.
I've been keeping up with the Weider x factor 3 times a week and doing cardio on other days, sometimes just dance. Today I did LIS LIC pm 3. I hope to master the moves soon.
Best wishes on the healthy food choices~~

Ate clean for breakfast and lunch yesterday and then blew dinner with stadium food at a baseball game.

Workout today was just the kickboxing combos from Susan Chung's RapidFire Results, feeling a bit sluggish today. My mind needs a break from the LIS series I think I'm going to do something light/total body like Squeeze Stronger or maybe even Turbo Barre or more straight, heavier strength training. We'll see how I feel in the morning. The next Xfit workout was doing burpees, I'm sick of burpees. Maybe another day!

Have a good Saturday!

Michelle...I looked at that file, I'm up for a clean eating kickstart but I'd really have to modify that a bit as I dont have all those breaks to eat/snack. It seems to be fruit heavy, I know fruit has a decent amount of sugar. I wonder why that is, because it's short term at the calories are low????

Good job Stacy and FnV on your workouts!!!

I only got one workout in last week. And I had serious DOMS in my hams and glutes for three days - lol.

Stacy - it turns out I won't be able to do the slim down next week due to the unexpected thing I mentioned in my email. You are right, there is a lot of fruit and the TIU girls said this is a fun and less strict way to slim down. Their 7 day slim day is stricter with less fruit, but still 5 meals a day. I would do whatever works for you as you will still be boosting your metabolism and cutting out starchy carbs with the 5 day plan. I may do this some time mid-July, schedule and life permitting!

Due to the unexpected thing, I am not going to do the one month rotation, but parts of it so I am getting some exercise in this next week, but without the strictness of the rotation. I hope to start it "yet again" the week after July 4th.

Have a good weekend, ladies.

Michelle

I'm going to make a concerted effort to do a 5 Day Slimdown, but my version which will be really trying hard to cut back on most flour, breads, rice, potatoes, fried foods, desserts of any kind starting tomorrow. I'm hoping that saying it's "only" for 5 days will help make it more a habit!

Michelle...sorry about your unexpected situation, but you can always do your best to choose something healthier over something junky and you are still in control of your portion sizes. So even with a bump in the road, try your best to not let all your hard work take too much of a back seat! Workout when you can, even some movement is better than nothing! Checkin when you can!

Morning Ladies :)

I know I have been MIA, but I am still going to the Gym 3 days per week. It is sooooooooo hot in Vegas, I moved my exercise equipment back inside from the garage. And am going to start working out from home more and only go to the Gym on Tuesday and Thursday for MRT Class.

I got Les Mills Pump and Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Friday, so I am going to do one or the other today.
602376_3388080389741_1128758211_n.jpg

269339_3388079629722_520978386_n.jpg

Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrreat day.
Deanna

Evening Ladies :)

30 min Phase 1 Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, and a few min of Les Mills Pump. I really like Body Revolution but Body Pump the jury is still out.

Wednesday is MRT at the Gym.

Deanna

Hi Deanna, good to see you again!

Thanks, Stacy for the encouragement. I plan to get 3-4 workouts in this week, shortening them for my sch. Also do plan on pretty clean eating.

Did AT leg express. Worked up a good sweat and heartrate.

Plan to do SnG cardio tomorrow.

Nite nite.

Quick drive-by. No workout today, eating was good until ate junk out of a vending machine for dinner in the ER. My mother in law fell and they thought she may have a skull fracture. The CT scans were clear, but we were there for hours, just getting home now.

I forgot to mention I pre-ordered Cathe's 2 new workouts, cant wait to get them!

I'm planning on clean eating and a good workout tomorrow!

Deanna, nice to hear from you!! I've considered Body Revolution half a dozen times!

Michelle, good job on the workout!!

FnV, hello to you!!

Today I ran 3 minutes/walked 2 minutes on the treadmill. I tried to run as fast as I could without either dying or falling off the treadmill yet slow enough that I wouldnt wear myself out the first interval. I did that for a total of 7 times. Then I did the waist and ab sections from Squeeze Stronger.

Tomorrow will be upper body.

Our thread has been so quiet!!

I havent worked out since Tuesday for various reasons...laziness, being tired, and most recently storms and our power has been out. Eating has been good for breakfast and lunch and not so hot for dinner, my toughest meal to eat cleanly.

Not sure what I'm in the mood for today, but definitely need a "Just Do It" workout to kickstart things! I was late pre-ordering Cathe's two newest workouts, but I hear she's shipping now so cant wait to try them! I know I'll have to modify the impact but I'm really liking Cathe's LIS so thought I'd try these too!

Anyone else sick of these high temperatures????

I ended up doing the AT Extreme Premix, but stopped when she got to the firewalker band section. I then did 4 sets of 35 pushups. I felt like I got a good workout!

However, I went outside later for 10 minutes to clean up after the dogs in the yard and sweated more in 10 minutes than I did during my Cathe workout! Heat and humidity is horrible. There are still alot of power outages around here! I went up to Home Depot for something and their power was out as well as the grocery stores!

But no matter the weather, the mailman managed to deliver my 2 new Cathe workouts! To The Max and Crossfire! I've previewed both and they look tough and I'm happy to see there are some good lower impact premixes! These workouts will definitely kick my workouts up a notch!!

I'm going out of town for 4th of July for cookouts, a baseball game etc. Upon my return I plan to attempt a month-long clean eating marathon. I'm going to a pool party August 4th and while I probably wont wear a bathing suit, I do want to feel more comfortable in a tank top and shorts poolside!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.