Programs you've always wanted to do, but have never done.

112toGuru

Cathlete
Top three for me, in this order are:

1. Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide - always want to, but never do, a perennial favorite.
2. Dasha Libin's Kettlebell Kickboxing - Body Series, Scorcher, and 7-Day lean, any or all, haven't done any of hers.
3. Lauren Brooks Be SLAM - Catch myself wanting to try her program, but not really the singles, never have.

Your turn.

Agree! Very fun thread.

1) Supreme 90 Day. Bought this a long time ago and NEVER used it! I keep meaning to start, but always get caught up in something else
2) Dasha Libin's Kettlebell Kickboxing
3) Michael Skogg's Skogg System

Not really programs, but years ago, I put together rotations with Bob Harper and Jari Love workouts that I always mean to do at some point, but it never seems to be the right time to do them.

Hi Tatoo, I am currently doing T-25, up to Gamma phase. Even after 2 weeks doing Alpha phase I noticed a considerable improvement in my fitness. The first time you do each workout it is tough but Shaun tends to intersperse slightly easier moves throughout the workouts where you can catch your breath. Once you have done the workout you know when these easier ones are coming up for the next time so you can push yourself a bit harder beforehand. These are good cardio workouts and I like that I can be done in 30 minutes (including cool down). For some moves I have to use the modifier, usually because my calves hurt when I do a lot of jumping or I just can't get the co-ordination right. Also you don't have to do the back to back workouts once a week like it says on the calendar. I tried this a few times but felt my performance suffered in the second workout and I didn't get the full benefit.

Other programs I want to do:
1) Cathe's STS. Was meaning to do this last year but ended up having 2 major surgeries so I've had to postpone it.
2) P90X3.
3) Supreme 90 Day.
4) Insanity
5) Masters Hammer and Chisel

I also want to complete the full IMAX 3 workout. So far I have only done the premix intervals 1-5.

Hazlady - I did X3 twice last year, while I really enjoyed it, the 3rd phase had some moves I think, spinning after sprawl or something that kind of messed with my equilibrium? I thought it was more power workouts in that phase but maybe it was just the moves in some of the workouts, decelerator was the only new one in that third month, so I'm guessing it might have been in that one? Still can't quite figure it out. Just a note of caution there. You're braver than me if you take on STS. Go for it! T25 looked tough for a 25 minute workout, never tried it.

Hazlady - I did X3 twice last year, while I really enjoyed it, the 3rd phase had some moves I think, spinning after sprawl or something that kind of messed with my equilibrium? I thought it was more power workouts in that phase but maybe it was just the moves in some of the workouts, decelerator was the only new one in that third month, so I'm guessing it might have been in that one? Still can't quite figure it out. Just a note of caution there. You're braver than me if you take on STS. Go for it! T25 looked tough for a 25 minute workout, never tried it.
Thanks for the warning 112toGURU. Focus T25 Gamma Speed 3.0 is the toughest workout I've done to date. Over 7 minutes of burpee variations in a 25 minute workout. It's brutal but I get a huge sense of achievement once I've completed it.

Programs I've looked at but never done:

Black Fire by Bob Harper on Daily Burn (I think it scares me)
Body Beast (not sure I could stand Sagi for that long)

And I keep eyeing the new one from BeachBody LIFT4 or something like that? But I would need to sign up for streaming and I'm not convinced.

Body Beast (not sure I could stand Sagi for that long)

Heheh.

Once I finish my current round of XTrain, I think I am going to finally do a Jari Love rotation and then give Body Beast a try. Although I think it will be hard for me not to laugh initially at all that "beast" talk during the workout, Sagi does sound like he knows what he's doing in other videos. He also apparently has the credentials to back it up. I like that the beast workouts are shorter, so I can add-on a little cardio, yoga, stretching, etc. that I never want to do after a typical one hour session.

Adding one more Autumn Calabrese 80 day, I've wanted to try all of hers too, but timing never seems quite right, or I'm just doing something else. I really like the new program & her motivation throughout. Some of the girls really got good results with it. The program looked doable, maybe more fitness physique focused than I typically do. Surprised no one here mentioned it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.