Products available in Canada?

lori254

Cathlete
Hi Cathe - are your products available for purchase in Canada? If not, any plans for the future? Our government hits us with duty whenever we import something from across the border, as if we're not taxed to death already :rolleyes:

Thanks, and keep up the good work! I just got STS and absolutely love it.

Hi Lori! We have talked about this many times but don't have current plans to do this. It is hard to do this in a cost effective manner at this time. Hopefully someday we will make this happen. Thank you for your interest :)

Hi Cathe - are your products available for purchase in Canada? If not, any plans for the future? Our government hits us with duty whenever we import something from across the border, as if we're not taxed to death already :rolleyes:

Thanks, and keep up the good work! I just got STS and absolutely love it.

Gotta wonder about that...mine was $23, Canada Customs not very consistent:rolleyes:
Oh, well, Cathe's workouts are worth it to me.

One tip to possibly save on Cdn duties...

lori254 and bundschuh,
One tip to possibly save on Canadian duties. Buy only one or two dvds at a time. Yesterday I received into my mailbox two dvds from Collage, and one dvd & STS users guide from Cathe -- all with no duties. But it may be that things are more laid back in the Maritimes, though...
-- David
p.s. Love the STS user's guide!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.