Problems with Workout Manager

healthy_vegan

Cathlete
Hi there. Has anybody experienced any issues with their measurements in the Workout Manager?

Today I went to enter in my weekly measurements, as I have for the past 3 weeks, and the measurements that it listed for my last measurements were way off. For example, it said body fat 11% (not even close - I'm a woman!) ALL of them were off (all too low), so it wasn't a typing error from last time or something.

Now my graphs look like I gained a bunch of inches in every area and I don't know if my older measurements are saved anywhere. This was the only place I recorded them, so that was very frustrating.

Had anybody else experienced this? Any suggestions from the Cathe IT folk?

Additional problems with workout manager

I've had a number of problems with the workout manager as well. Mostly with printing out my workout card. Has anyone noticed that if you compare the 1RM tests with the actual video there are some exercises unaccounted for? Then when you print out the workout card, nothing shows up under the description for those exercise under the 1RM or your weight to use. I tried finding those exercises under ALL, however, if you take the 1RM and enter all the information, it still doesn't show up on your workout card.
Am I doing something wrong or are they still working out the glitches???
Belinda

Hi there. Has anybody experienced any issues with their measurements in the Workout Manager?

Today I went to enter in my weekly measurements, as I have for the past 3 weeks, and the measurements that it listed for my last measurements were way off. For example, it said body fat 11% (not even close - I'm a woman!) ALL of them were off (all too low), so it wasn't a typing error from last time or something.

Now my graphs look like I gained a bunch of inches in every area and I don't know if my older measurements are saved anywhere. This was the only place I recorded them, so that was very frustrating.

Had anybody else experienced this? Any suggestions from the Cathe IT folk?

Please check the settings icon to see if your weight preference for lb or kg was changed. Also check your height setting too.

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked it out, and it was on inches, as it should be.

It only seems to have impacted my last measurement session, so I guess I'll just delete the data and be missing one week. Not that big a deal. (I do have body fat %, so I can include that information.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.