Printing the calendar from the Workout Manager

Becky L

Cathlete
I was wondering if there is a way to print the calendar from the workout manager?

I religiously entered my workouts every day I worked out in 2009 and now would like to print all 12 months and can't seem to figure out how.

When I try, it does not show any of my workouts. :confused:

Help!

I need help also.

I used to go to File, Print preview, change to 100% and then print the calendar. But it doesn't work now.

I was told to hit the print screen button but that only works in Dos.

Joan

I asked that question 3 times so far, and never had a reply from SNM. I am now printing my own calendars from Publisher, but it's NOT the same. I loved seeing the icons, it was so easy and also motivating. I sincerely hope SNM will answer. If they are working on the situation, I'd appreciate they let us know. If were are not going to be able to print anymore, I'd also like to know. It's been asked many times, I don't know why they are not addressing the situation.

Printing calendar

We've actually answered this question numerous times. We don't have a print function for the calendar itself, only the workout cards. But you can print any page on your browsers PC simply by selecting the Alt + Print Screen buttons on your keyboard. Then paste into "paint" which is a free program in windows and then print.

Last edited:
We've actually answered this question numerous times. We don't have a print function for the calendar itself, only the workout cards. But you can print any page on your browsers PC simply by selecting the Alt + Print Screen buttons on your keyboard. Then paste into "paint" which is a free program in windows and then print.

OUPS!!! I am so sorry as well. But before I KNOW I could print from the calendar page not through the workout manager but by going to print from my task bar. I'll try. Again my apologies>

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.