Prince

I didn't know he was 48. Can't tell. He hasn't aged at all. I swear he looks the exact same when I was 17..incredible! He is so fine.

Charlotte~~

I love Prince! I think he is very talented. I bet it's hard to perform when the rain is coming down that hard.
Lisa

Hi, just now seeing this!

Another Prince fan here as well! (How cool are we?) A friend of mine got me hooked on him back when I was in 6th Grade. Loovveeeddd his SB act. So classic. Some of my fav songs from His Royal Badness are:

(in no particular order)
Diamonds and Pearls
Red Corvette
I'm A Star
Gett Off:p
Kiss
When Doves Cry
New Power Generation
Let's Go Crazy
Musicology

AND I even dig it when they spoof him on Saturday Nite Live...Fred Armisen's just perfect :)

I think he was really playing, it looked authentic.

DH told me Prince had a HIP REPLACEMENT!

He was awesome.

OM - we had a huge superbowl party yesterday and when half time arrived, I vacated the rec room and headed for the plasma in the living room. Whoa... My kids are very familiar with Prince music. My daughter and I attended a particular fitness class together on Saturdays way back when and the instructor used Price music for her aerobic part of the session - in particular, "I Am A Star"

They responded to me today - they were astonished by how great he still was and what allure he still possesed.

And yes, he needs to bring back Wendy and Lisa.

Prince Reigns and Rains

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.