Pricing Question

First off, I absolutely love all of the workouts I own (Terminator, BM2, LIC, and DM). I think production quality is phenomenal, the music is fantastic, the premixes are wonderful, and I have no complaints about anything. I enjoy the video clips your site offers, and consequently, I have quite a lengthy wish list.

I am a young person on a tight budget, so I have a few questions about your pricing.

I like the idea of your DVD Discount Bundles. Is there any way that in the future you could offer a 10 (or any number) DVD Discount Bundle? And in that bundle maybe have a list of most of your workouts for customers to choose from. This option would allow customers to fill in the gaps of their collection and be able to purchase more DVD's for their own enjoyment. The DVD's that are combinations of 2 workouts and usually priced around $45 could be treated as 2 workouts to keep the idea somewhat profitable.

I know pricing is a big obstacle for me and if older DVD's became more reasonable (if only by $6-7) I know I would be able to purchase more.

I understand that DVD's of your quality must come at a price and I can appreciate that fact, but I was just wondering if you had any plans on adjusting prices or at least re-evaluating prices.

As always, I think your products are phenomenal and I wish you the best for the future! (And I cannot wait to see what your creative mind thinks of for the next series).

That's a great idea. I'm also wondering if SNM will ever have a yearly sale. How about a 10% discount yearly sale? Any sales in the future such as a 4th of July Sale or Thanksgiving Sale or Christmas Sale. I'm sure people will be happy with a once a year 10% discount sale especially for those of us Cathe newbies who weren't able to preorder before or for those who just want to fill the gaps in their Cathe collection (just as swanky said).

Sorry, but we don't have any current or future plans to adjust our prices or discount bundles. We’re a company that likes to emphasize “Quality” not price. If you compare our DVD’s to others we’re usually just a little bit more expensive…but when you compare features on our DVD’s you get a lot more for your money when compared to almost any other DVD on the market.

I recently bought a new (factory sealed) Pyramid Upper/Pyramid Lower DVD on ebay by imbargaincrazy for 37.99 (includes s/h). I know its not the bundles but sometimes you can get the DVD's just a little bit cheaper on ebay. This particular vendor says she's an authorized dealer.

Carmen

Cathe,

Thank you for adding Cardio Fusion to your total discount bundle! I've actually been checking this often and hoping it got added. At first I was disappointed to see the price was raised by $10, but then when I saw Cardio Fusion was added I am thrilled! I will be ordering soon. I'm so glad I waited!

Thanks, Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.