Press Play Saturday Check-in

NONSTOP????? Holy Cow! I bow down to you! Nice job!!! :eek:

Thanks Debbie! They were pretty much nonstop...I paused a couple of times in plank position to take a breath, but it was only for a second or two.

I'm so glad to have it done; frankly, I'm getting pretty sick of doing pushups all the time.;)

Thanks Debbie! They were pretty much nonstop...I paused a couple of times in plank position to take a breath, but it was only for a second or two.

I'm so glad to have it done; frankly, I'm getting pretty sick of doing pushups all the time.;)

I am VERY impressed! Nice going! ^^^^^5's!

should i get it?

I have 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8. 3 and 6 are my favorites. Is press and play really that great? Sean's having a buy 2 get 1 sale right now and I'm wondering if I should buy it. What makes it so different from the rest? What are your thoughts on Pump. LOVE Sean!!

I have 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8. 3 and 6 are my favorites. Is press and play really that great? Sean's having a buy 2 get 1 sale right now and I'm wondering if I should buy it. What makes it so different from the rest? What are your thoughts on Pump. LOVE Sean!!

Press Play is incredible! It's the most motivating and inspirational workout I have ever done, bar none! It's a compilation of Volumes 1 through 7 but they've been re-edited and inspirational quotes from an interview Sean did with Jim MacLaren have been added to it.

Sean does not sell this workout. He created it as a fundraiser for Jim MacLaren and gifted it to his Choose Living Foundation. You can only get it in exchange for a $20 donation. It's WELL worth the cost -- it really is! And if you get it you can join us on the last Saturday of the month -- Cardio Coach Press Play Saturday. :D You can buy it here http://www.jimmaclaren.com/shop.htm

As for the sale, I would recommend Volume 5 for sure, and Volume 2 is my favorite of the shorter workouts. They're both great workouts. Volume 2 may be short but it's intense! I use it a lot, especially on the days when I don't have an hour but I want a serious calorie burning workout. IMO Vol 2 is harder than Vol 3.

I love PUMP, too. It's a full body circuit workout that moves really quickly. There are 5 circuits, and each circuit is a superset with 2 exercises. I did a Cardio Coach rotation for the month of October where I used PUMP 3 X's per week along with 2 or 3 of the cardio workouts. I lost 4 pounds, 1" off my chest, 1 1/4" off my waist, 1" off my hips, and 1" off each thigh. Needless to say, I was very happy with my results! I went pretty heavy with the weights, and I found it to be a very effective workout.

I made up a Cardio Coach mish-mosh using PUMP and level 3 cardio challenges from Volumes 1 through 4. Here it is if anyone would like to try it.

WHAT YOU NEED:
http://www.cardiocoach.com/cc_workouts.php
- Cardio Coach Volumes 1 through 4
- Cardio Coach PUMP
- Your favorite stationary exercise equipment
- Hand weights from 3lbs to 20 lbs and/or resistance bands or tubing

THE WORKOUT:
Track 1 - Volume 4 - Warm-up
Track 2 - PUMP - Stretch
Track 3 - Volume 1, Challenge 1 - Hills
Track 4 - PUMP Circuit 1 - Squats & Side Lunges
Track 5 - Volume 1, Challenge 2 - Sprints
Track 6 - PUMP Circuit 2 - Crunches
Track 7 - Volume 2, Challenge 1 - Hills
Track 8 - PUMP Circuit 3 - Push ups & Bicep Curls
Track 9 - Volume 4, Challenge 1 - Hills & Sprints
Track 10 - PUMP Circuit 4 - Bent Rows & Overhead Triceps Extensions
Track 11 - Volume 3, Challenge 1 - Sprints
Track 12 - PUMP Circuit 5 - Shoulder Press & Side Raises
Track 13 - Volume 4 - Stretch

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.