PRESALE DVD UPDATE (Mon 8/29/05)

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! The DVD's are hear :7 :7 :7

Sony called around noon and said the DVD's were finished. So we drove over, picked them up, and spent the afternoon testing them out to make sure there were no issues. Things tested fine so, once again, we are working harder than Santa's Elvs to get these off to you as soon as possible.

It is already late in the day (2:15pm to be exact)so we are not going to get out as many as we hoped to today (so don't be alarmed if you don't see your name in the UPS tracking system today). Rest assured though, we have one fine packing crew here and you will all get your DVDs in good time.

Enjoy!

Thanks Cathe, SNM & all the packers! Can't wait!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

how cool...I just checked my email before my evening workout, and lo and behold, my UPS email. I had to come here right away to check on updates. I should get it by Friday! Yipee!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. My poor pregnant body is looking forward to something a little less intense. I've been pushing myself too hard and tweaked my lower back.

Maggie:7

I ordered the DVD's on the last day of the presale, does that mean that my order will be the last to ship? I have not yet received any emails confirming that my order was shipped.;(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.