Preorder or buy older?

bethellen

I have been Firming for a couple years. I tried Cathe's Basic Step when it came out and sold it because I thought the step workout was too easy (boring). Silly me I didn't even try Body Fusion before I got rid of it. I bought Low Impact Step a few months ago and love it. I can get the choreography! I recently bought LowMax, but have yet to try it.
So, should I preorder the new dvd's (to save money with the preorder discount), or should I invest that money in some of the older workouts?
Thanks.

Wow! Tough call!

Any older workouts are tested and true. You can't go wrong. :)

The new workouts look AWESOME! :D Have you checked out the blog with updates on the new workouts? I preordered them the first day I heard about it last September and can not wait! Also, You will never have the prices as low as you do with a pre-order.

Is there anyway you could bite the bullet and do some of both? You get free shipping of the older ones when you preorder.

Note: I'm also a former "Firmer". Once I got hooked on Cathe I never went back. I did a Firm workout about 6 monhs ago and was appalled at how EASY it was! ;( Cathe has whupped me into great shape!

Good luck with your decision!:p

Terri

I'd say go for the pre-order so you get a discount! Then, gradually build your library up by adding more workouts when possible. Also, like Terri said...if you can order another one or two workouts, you get them shipped for free. Let's us know what you decide! Welcome BTW!!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Boy, that took me a whopping 1 1/2 hours to cave. I just preordered the 4 dvds. I kept telling myself: I'm in a slight rut, and when I was on my Firm "kick", everytime I got a new Firm in the mail, I would continue to be motivated. I'm looking forward to receiving the new Cathe workouts, but immediately I'm already re-motivated. I want to "gear up" for these new ones.
Thanks for your comments!

Initial Pre-Order Price?

Hi,

Can someone tell me what was the price of the new workouts when they became available for pre-order last year?

Thanks.

RE: Initial Pre-Order Price?

The new workouts were $59.99 last year when the preorder started. The last time I looked, they had gone up $20 from that price. The best bet is to get in early on the preorders and buy your older workouts by taking advantage of free shipping on all the older ones you buy when you preorder. Of course, if you are already smoking your credit card and ordering over $99 of workout at any time, shipping is free.

Take it from someone who bought the Hardcores after they were released (as well as all my other Cathe workouts), preorder as soon as the announcement is made!! This was my first preorder, I wasn't on the boards when the Hardcores came out. I'll never miss another preorder.

I would order the Intensity Series - IMHO her best series. The choreography in this series is not hard to pick up.

I'd also pre-order if you can swing both. That would give you lots of workouts to play with and have fun with.

edited to add - I forgot that if you pre-order you can get existing workouts with free shipping - that is an incentive right there.

i dont understand why did they rase the price in 20$ is it conected to the rase of oil in the world 20$ difference is not a sum the overlook?

sharona

Sharona, that's the way pre-orders work. They start you off with a really great deal, and as it gets closer to the release date, they gradually raise the price. It has nothing at all to do with the cost of oil :) It has more to do with wanting to get people to give them money early, to help fund the whole process, and rewarding those early birds with a better price than the people who come in later.

THANK U
now i can stop bleming the oil cartel on everything bad that happans like the raised price of cathes dvd;-)
any i cant order because i havent found someone in the u.s to send the tapes to
take care

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.