Premix Breakdown for BB and IS?

stephanie932

Cathlete
I have finally completed my BB and IS collections and I'm loving the full workouts. Is there a place on this site where I can find a breakdown of all the premixes for all these dvds?

I can find the descriptions of each for the regular workout, but not the premixes. Is there hope in finding these?

Ty for your help.

~Stephanie~

"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

Stephanie,

The compendiuim thing I'm putting together will list all the premixes for each workout. While there won't be a breakdown as to which exercises are performed, most of the premixes have pretty descriptive titles. If you want me to email you a copy of the file (I should have it done by tomorrow or Saturday, send me an email and I'll put you on the list.

Lunacat

Lunacat,

I just PM'd you with my e-mail,,, can you send me one as well? Thanks for all the hard work you must have put into this!

Deb

Luna.......TY so much for your offer. I did email you my email addy. It really takes alot of work to do that, and I appreciate it!

Thanks again!
~Stephanie~

Valerie,

This is exactly what I wanted......TY so much! I took your advice as far as bookmarking them, because I searched high and low for this (even after you gave me the links) and I still couldn't find it.....lol

I also printed all the BB ones out. I'll work on printing the others out tomorrow. ;)

TY, again!
~Stephanie~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.