Pregnant with my 3rd

jaypea

Cathlete
Hi! I am back again...pregnant with my 3rd:eek:. I am currently 7 weeks, so at this point, I know anything can happen. I am hoping all the mommas to be can check in regularly like we did during my previous pregnancies. It's so nice to share the joys, confusions and everything else that being pregnant has to offer. Right now, I am so nauseous. I've been feeling sick in the mornings, but I never threw up. Yesterday, the nauseous feeling (along with wonderful constipation) didn't make for a great day. I went out with friends and had a cheeseburger (well, half). Oh, was I sorry later on. I just had this bad feeling in my stomach. It's still there:confused:. I want to get ready for the day already, but I can't seem to get out of my pjs. I am wondering if I am getting the stomach flu, or if it's just morn. sickness. Anyone else have this?
By the way, I am 35. I noticed that many of you were telling your age in a previous post. I love to workout to Cathe workouts and with KBs. My family recently joined a family gym, much like the Y. We like to go swimming with our two boys about once a week. I also go to Zumba once a week and enjoy working out on the cardio machines and using free weights and weight machines whenever I get a chance to get there.
I am looking forward to regular check-ins with you ladies! I'll even start weekly check-ins.
-Jen

Hi! I just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy! This is such a special time for you and your family. I hope you have a great pregnancy.
I had my 3rd baby too on July 25 she will be 4 months. I have all girls. I loved being preggers up until I was maybe about 7 months then I was just misearable half the time. My back was really bad. I stopped working out when I was about 6 months because of my back. I gained about 40 lbs which wasnt too bad. I didnt eat for 2 like they but I definitely didnt deny myself anything.

Anyway just wishing you lots of health and happiness

Lilly

Awww...congratulations Jaypea! I commented in other threads of yours, but I am so happy for you. I am 36 weeks pregnant and doing pretty darn good. I can't imagine doing this more than once though! hahah. I credit all you mamas who have more than one child. Pregnancy is no joke. I wish you all the best in getting past these first three months -- I hated it!

I just read this ageleg...so I take it this is your first. Thanks for your kind words. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
-Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.