Preggers/TTC check in week of 11/17

let us know how it goes at the dr. They can just check urine and BP for PreE symptoms otherwise your probably fine.
Congrats on working out. I can't wait till I can. I've been previewing my w/o vids online. lol. But gosh my whole fam is sick even my DH caught it. I've gone thru 2 boxes of tissues already just for myself. gah!

Jen, good job with doing Drill Max- My only form of exercise is walking- If I get to it, and it has me winded. Hope all goes okay @ the drs office. I also like the name Marlo.....It maybe because I watched The Bold and the Beautiful a while back. When I was stationed in Germany many, many moons ago... it was called Fashion Affair or something like that.

Hi Tana...The name Kaylea is really pretty.

Hi Jess... Hi to everyone that I've missed. I'm still getting used to doing personals.

i am 24 weeks and huge! the weight thing is getting to me, but my belly is still getting bigger and bigger. I also when and did a 4D ultrasound. If you want to see a picture you can go to my blog: mystyskyy2.blogspot.com. I had nothing like that 16 years ago with I was pregnant with my son.

Have a good day,
Sky

Skyy - That 4D pic is awesome!!!! how sweet! look at that cute little face :) I've never had a 4d. I doubt I'll get one unless the military is all up on that now. They weren't 5 years ago. I'll be happy with a basic profile shot in 3d and finding out the sex. but that would be great to get a cute 4D like that.

boy this cold is making me dehydrated. I feel like I'm drinking constantly but I feel so dried out. My mouth is totally dry and my lips. oy!

Thanks Jess,

With my first.. I was in Germany and the military wouldn't give me an ultrasound picture. I had to go to a German Hosp and they told me the gender and gave me a picture. Then with my 2nd son, again the military wouldn't give me any pics. So I don't have any ultrasound pics of him. This time, we are not around any military base, so I get really good treatment.

Skyy

that was a great picture of your anna/lily Skyy :) How wonderful to see her so soon. We cannot afford to do a 4D, it is so expensive, at least in my area. Its definately not covered by insurance. So i just have to live with the black and white ones, but at least its about once and month and projected on a big ole tv screen so i can see everything! I will go again wed for my 28 wk ultrasound and rogam shot.

i went today and of course my foot looked normal. she wasnt concerend, even tho it was huge the past three days. she asked about my diet and sodium and i eat pretty healthy so she realy didnt know what to say. stay away from sodas and sodium etc.

last friday i got weighed and today i got weighed. they said i gained 4 POUNDS IN A WEEK! Thats just insane. Im not eating any differently, im not eating bigger portions and im working out still. i just dont get it but its darn depressing :( so she said that is NOT good and i said no crap! THen she made me weigh myself without my jacket and shoes. and it was 2 pounds less. so i gained 2 POUNDS IN A WEEK. which is better than 4 but still NOT good :( Guys, im really afraid im going to freakin' explode and be mordibly obese by the time the baby gets here. im ony 27 weeks, i still have a while to go. my first three months i gained nothing. then 6 and then 7 pounds for a total of 13 pounds by the time i was five months. now between 5 and 6 months i've gained more than that. its so depressing. i dont know what going on. in fact, i even eat less because i get full so quickly, with there being less room in my stomach

anyway, i did some xmas shopping afterward and found the most adorable dog sweaters in the target dollar bin. i got two for my Princess and i took pics, maybe i'll attach them here. one is an elf lol its so cute. i also got my husband two more gifts so i spent more than i should have. i never buy myself a thing, but im always willing to buy presents for others! go figure.

anyway, DH is taking me out to dinner since we have no food in the house, then off to a movie. That new james bond movie. i dont want to see it, but he does, so whatever. i already told him this is what is going to happen - there will be some chases, some fights, a few things will blow up, bond will sleep with a minimum of 2 girls, then beat the bad guy at the end :) The end!

hope you all have a wonderful friday nite!

Attachments

• p7.jpg
    p7.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 5
  • p8.jpg
    p8.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 4
  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 4
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 4
Jen -I'm sorry about the weight gain. I dunno. If your doing all you can then it must be normal for you. Some people just gain more when preggo but then it melts right off after the baby is born. You can just do the best you can. I bet MOST preggo women don't workout at ALL nor watch what they eat that much. I always gain more but most of it comes off in the first few months. It may be cause last few times I was pretty thin and even a few drs said I was a bit underweight. I totally disagreed cause I thought it was my ideal weight but whatever. I'm starting 10# heavier this time so I'm even more worried about that. I'm thinking maybe it'll even out though since I'm starting with more. I sure hope so.
Glad the dr said the swelling is ok. Hope it doesn't come back. maybe it was something you ate that was heavy in sodium?

Skyy-did you have to pay for the 4d or was it covered with your insurance? I could get one but I'd have to pay and do it off post but that won't likely happen. Unless they don't find out the sex at my U/S appt and I go stir crazy wanting to know and twist DHs arm. haha!

Hi all..

Jess, I had to pay out of pocket. But it was worth it. My MIL is visiting and we were able to sit around and watch the DVD. It was nice.

Jen, that's a nice dog.

Not much going on today.... I hope the rest of the weekend is good for all..

Skyy

Jen, the dog sweaters are adorable! I'd forgotten that you wrote one was an elf sweater. That one had me laugh out loud. Very cute!

Have any of you found it harder to catch your breath sometimes? I find myself trying to take deep breaths/sighing more often. And if I take a flight of stairs, ugh, I feel so out of shape. Probably doesn't help that I haven't exercised for 3 days.

Jess, uck on the cold. Is your u/s coming up soon? Are you going to find out boy/girl?

Skyy, I'll have to check out your blog w/ the 4D pics. Our due dates are only a day apart, I think. (Mine's 3/10) I already feel huge too. I ate out today and when I looked down there was a collection of crumbs nestled on top of my belly. Yep...attractive.

Hope everyone's having a good start to their week!
Tana

hi tana!
my dog cooperated when i put those outfits on her too. in fact she wore her sweater all day sunday. she is too cute. i can never capture her cuteness with a picture tho.

please join us over at this weeks checkin, jess started one on sunday, its got 11/23 as a start date. dont want you to think we've forgotten about you!

oh, i've had lots of problems with breathing. sometimes i will get a very rapid heartbeat. other times it feels like i cannot get enough air in no matter how deeply i try to breathe. my midwife said its normal but if it happens a lot in one day, it may have to be checked by a cardiologist. so just keep that in mind. i think a little is normal. i had that a couple weeks ago and it lasted for a few weeks. it hasnt come back regularly, but every now and then i have that feeling

Tana - yes my U/S is dec 11th. My dh got mixed up and thought it was today but that was just my checkup. ha. He was so dissapointed we weren't finding out the sex today. lol! He needs to listen to me more. sheesh. lol!
My cold is getting much less bothersome to where I think I can workout now. My legs are a tad achy still but I'm going to try working out anyway and see how it goes. I'm going to update on this weeks new thread about my appt.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.