Pre-Order

Me too! Not having the vhs right away would be torturing myself!I need all the energy I have for Cathe's workouts}(

My original plan was to order both, but I decided to only order the DVDs. Last year I ordered both, but this summer I have so much going on that I think I'll be able to wait. I may change my mind once I start hearing all the reviews of the VHS workouts, but I'm going to try to hold out for the DVDs only.

So did I. ;-) DH bought me the big TV, DVD player and the IS series on DVD last year for our anniversary even though I already had the videos. When I told him I ordered both this time, he just smiled and said..."I figured you would." After 32 years, I guess he knows me.:D:D

Oh ME TO. Last time (Intensity series) I did not and kicked myself the entire time I was waiting for the DVD's. It seemed like an eternity although I think Debbie is right, it probably was no more than 6 weeks. Then I had made up my mind to just wait this time, but the deal was just too good to pass up, plus I HAD to have a hat as well :eek: -joy

RE: Autumn!

Thank you for the answer..
I think I can handle six weeks more after the VHS comes out. Especially if the DVD's are as well chaptered as the Intensity series is.

I ordered em both too. Last series I didn't, and it killed me waiting for them :), fine I am still alive, but I was antsy! I figure I can sell them for 10 bucks when I get the DVDs :). That way I really haven't paid for them, and get them when I need them, whatdoya think?

Edit: At least that is the story I told my hubby so he would "let" me get them both. You know "We really aren't spending 200, it is 130, so much better that it would be later". Heehee, he "gave" them to me for mother's day.

Oh Sherry would you believe that my flat screen tv DOESN'T have a connection for a DVD? Aaarrrggghh!! I'm soooo upset. I had to only order the videos. BooHoo!!:-(

Sherry what in the world is a splitter?LOL I'm sooo stupid when it comes to modern technology. I don't think my DH would know what to do with it. I would have to have my friend come over to do it. Thanks, Kathy;)

There is no way I could order both...my poor husband can't believe how many workouts I have ordered since discovering Cathe in February. When I preordered the Body Blast DVD's he asked in a shaky voice, "Does Cathe always produce new workouts so close together?":eek:
I said that I thought this was very unusual. Then he asked how long I thought I could go without ordering anymore workouts. He asked if I thought I could go a year. I said, "Of course honey," as sweetly as I could!}( Tee hee.
I can go at least a year right?
;-)

Kathy, I had the same problem. I went to an electronics store and they knew exactly what I needed. It's a little box that everything connects to (a converter? splitter?). It was less than $20 and very easy to hook up.

Get your tush to Circuit City and switch your order to DVD! Really, you won't regret it!!

---------------------------------------
Non-smoker since June 02/02!!

RE: Angela!

You maybe able to hook your DVD player up through the VCR. I bought my mom a DVD player for Christmas and her tv also did not have a DVD hookup. My husband hooked it up through her VCR. The only difference is that the VCR has to be turned on for the DVD player to work.

Oh Willow I'm sooo glad you emailed a response to this. You really made my day. Now for sure I'm going to RUN like mad to Circuit City & get my DVD!! I'll do it this weekend & then switch my order!! Yippeeee!!! Kathy:D

RE: Angela!

Kelley my VCR & flatscreen tv are as one unit so I think the small box from an electronics store fits the bill. I should be able to have my friend come over to do it for me as DH won't know what to do. He's good with business & other things around the house but when it comes to electronics NO WAY!!LOL Thanks so much for helping me. Its appreciated, Kathy:D

Sherry thanks a ton!! You guys are GREAT & your all sooo determined to make sure that I get my DVDs!!LOL I'm definitely going this weekend to the electronics store to purchase the little box, then RUN to Circuit City for my DVD & then hurry up & call up my friend to hook this sucker up & change my order!! Husband's going to have a cow but too bad!! He doesn't want me to order the DVDs. He just doesn't get it. Thanks again. Kathy:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.