Pre-Order Extras?

Donnysgirl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

Just wondering if there will be any little extra "gifty" item for those of us who pre-ordered the STS DVD's just like you've done in the past. Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered.

Thanks for everything you do - you're the greatest!

Sharon

Not Cathe, but I'd say an extra $80 in our pockets from the full price, plus I believe the Abs DVD included is a bonus DVD for those who pre-ordered. Oh, that and a fantastically prepared and produced workout.

>Not Cathe, but I'd say an extra $80 in our pockets from the
>full price, plus I believe the Abs DVD included is a bonus DVD
>for those who pre-ordered. Oh, that and a fantastically
>prepared and produced workout.

Agreed!

(And the only time 'extras' were included for preorders were with the unnamed second-to-last series, which included "Cardio Fusion". That was because of unique circumstances: the production was delayed by quite a bit because of Cathe's injury and recuperation time).

"And the only time 'extras' were included for preorders were with the unnamed second-to-last series, which included "Cardio Fusion". That was because of unique circumstances: the production was delayed by quite a bit because of Cathe's injury and recuperation time"

Didn't we get the green band with the Hardcore series as an extra for preordering?

Erica

If memory serves me correctly (and I'm not 100% sure that it does), I think the green band was an Amy Bento extra.

Shelbygirl

The green band definitely came with the Hardcore series, but it was part of the package. The was the pre-stated "bonus" for pre-ordering, just like the Abs Circuit was included for STS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.