Pre-Order Cathe's "LITE" Workout Videos Designed for Intermediate Exercisers

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
liteEmailHeader2.jpg
Estimated to Ship Late Fall or Early Winter

| Pre -Order Now |

Hi Everyone! Are you anxious for the release of a new series? I am too!!! Thank you so much for sharing all of your thoughts and ideas regarding a new series! I read them all and I'm super excited to announce my newest project, the LITE Series!!! What is the "LITE"? Low Impact Training Extreme! It's my new LOW IMPACT series focused on the needs of the intermediate exerciser. Don't let the name of this series fool you. It may be LITE on impact and LITE on those joints, but the LITE Series is anything but LITE on challenge! This series will not only help intermediate exercises reach their full potential, but it will also provide a solid challenge for the advanced exerciser through ramped up bonus segments, higher weight options and premixes. No matter your current fitness level, the LITE series will fit perfectly into your routine.

So many of our Cathletes have requested a second intermediate series after my first series, ICE, was released in 2015. LITE, ICE's sister series, takes intermediate even further with new routines, new bonuses and a fresh look at intermediate exercise. | Pre -Order Now |

So glad it's all low impact! Considering this is marketed as being easier on the joints, I have a request as a lot of us with joint problems are sadly no longer able to lift weights. For the weights workouts in this new set, please seriously consider incorporating a modifier that uses only bands and/or tubing instead of barbells/dumbbells. This will also help those people who don't have all the necessary equipment.

I LOVE using the disks for the lower body. I really like the ab workout in Fit Split. It is hard on the wrist but Wags help alot.

Cathe, this series sounds so creative! I have a tiny request--can you add fun dance moves on the cardio workout? Please, please? It's so fun when you include mambos, cha-chas, so please add new moves?
Thanks for all you do for us!

Cathe, this series sounds so creative! I have a tiny request--can you add fun dance moves on the cardio workout? Please, please? It's so fun when you include mambos, cha-chas, so please add new moves?
Thanks for all you do for us!
I agree, a mixture of athletic and non-athletic (dance) moves would work really well.

YESSSSS!!!!!!

Yay for L.I.T.E.! Hope the disc work on the floor(if any) is minimal.....hard on the wrists sometimes......

I have a feeling that since it's low/er impact, the horizontal conditioning might be like it was for Low Impact Series: brief duration. I actually feel that disc work is beneficial for stabilizing the core & joints. My quads appreciate it in lower body segments as well. I'm not saying everyone has to love it, lol, but many of us do enjoy (even when it's tough!) to include Cathe's gliding moves into the mix.

I, too, am so happy to read that there's going to be Body Weight & Bands. As much as I love my deadlifts, the LIVE Long & Sculpted Legs (no weights) is one of my all time faves! https://cathe.com/forum/threads/video-clip-of-cathes-long-and-sculpted-legs-live-workout.305183/

I think
Stacked Sets is gonna be a challenge, in the best way possible!!!!!

Last edited:
This looks fantastic! Cathe's really listened to all our requests. I think this is going to be such a great series.

Estimated to Ship Late Fall or Early Hi Everyone! Are you anxious for the release of a new series? I am too!!! Thank you so much for sharing all of your thoughts and ideas regarding a new series! I read them all and I'm super excited to announce my newest project, the LITE Series!!! What is the "LITE"? Low Impact Training Extreme! It's my new LOW IMPACT series focused on the needs of the intermediate exerciser. Don't let the name of this series fool you. It may be LITE on impact and LITE on those joints, but the LITE Series is anything but LITE on challenge! This series will not only help intermediate exercises reach their full potential, but it will also provide a solid challenge for the advanced exerciser through ramped up bonus segments, higher weight options and premixes. No matter your current fitness level, the LITE series will fit perfectly into your routine.

So many of our Cathletes have requested a second intermediate series after my first series, ICE, was released in 2015. LITE, ICE's sister series, takes intermediate even further with new routines, new bonuses and a fresh look at intermediate exercise. | Pre -Order Now

|

Looking at the line up, I am in on this series. Hope we can get more information about weight options.
I know variety is good. Hope we can get more options for pure strength and moderate strength rather than just
endurance. Cathe please consider.

I have just red somewhere abs will be standingsegments. I really love previous standing abs.
More coming would be a great addition. Thanks.

Just ordered! I love workout blender but find myself returning to DVDs when the internet is down and since I love all things Cathe I caved... :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.