Powerstrike Kicks Only

No. Sorry I never heard of it. I got my Powerstrike workouts at homeworkout.com but I just checked out that website and only saw the Powerstrike Milleniums (1,2 & 3). I love the Powerstrike workouts. I would be interested in finding out where you heard of this.

Do you have any more info?

Tracy

I just bought Millenium 3 today - thisis my first time trying them. Do you have this one? The other two? How are they - have you ever done Taebo (if so , how do they compare)?

I learned about Powerstrike Kicks Only and Impact through Video Fitness - wish I could find it!

Lisa

Kicks only is out of print, and hasn't been available for a long time (I missed out on it too!). You might be able to find it at Ebay sometimes, but I kind of doubt anyone would want to part with it if they have it!

Lisa,

Mil 1 and 2 are better than Mil 3 in my honest opinion....I sold 3.........and I don't have "kicks". If you like kicks, 2 has more kicking....

I don't have #3. I have heard that it is not as intense as #1&#2 so I never did buy it.

I absolutely love #1. I get the worst DOMS in my butt from that video every time I do it. #2 is ok but I don't feel it like #1.

Tracy

The first one I bought was 3 so I guess I'll see what its like. I puicked up 2 yesterday because I've heard more than once there is more kicking in it than in 1. How is the kicking in 1?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.