Power Max Circuit Max Swap?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Good morning, all! I truly hope I'm not doing a serious foo-paw here on the Cathe Open Discussion forum, but I wanted to find out if anyone is interested in swapping their Power Max video for my Circuit Max video.

As cool as CM is, I really have not found a place for it in my program, and I've got a hankering for an all-step Cathe tape. My husband has gently pointed out that he's going to have a heart attack if I add one more video to The Collection this millenium, so I thought I'd check here first to see if someone needs to make room (maybe for their Cathe DVD collection?) and swap. And I really didn't want to monkey around with any other video swap forums for now.

Any takers? Or swappers? I'll throw in a Keli Roberts 4-part ab tape as well! (Wouldn't surprise me if there weren't any takers - these ARE Cathe videos, after all!)

Thanks! :) :) :) :) :)

Annette

I already have CM but just wanted to say that I hope it is OK to propose a swap here because I would probably like to do it sometime in the future. I went to that videofitness swap thing and did not like it at all. It was confusing and I will probably never go back to it.

Good Luck,
Kristie Schultz

Annette,

You could always try the Firm Swap, too. Things go pretty fast over there. I don't have the link, but go to www.firmdirect.com then go to the forums, and there is one for exchanging and selling. Good luck.

Emily

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.