Post pregnancy

I'm looking for the same advice! In the meanwhile, I've placed every one of my Cathe's DVD's in rotation, I've included the treadmill, and I'm trying to eat the very best I can.

Traci

Have you found anything that specifically works the hip flexors? I need them things to turn back in!!!!! How old is your baby?, Mine is 7 months!
Thanks,
Briana

My baby will be 3 months this week!I have about 12 pounds left to go!

Hip Flexors? No.....right now I'm waiting for everything that is no longer sagging to just decrease in size...I hope with all the aerobics, running, and leg work I'm doing they'll take care of themselves without too much worrying from me. :D

You go girl! I think I have about 10 pounds or so:(
I use Cathe's Muscle endurance and her Boot Camp, do you have any other's that you recomend?

I absolutely love IMAX 2, Step Blast, and Legs and Glutes. I'm in the market for at least one more video and I'm thinking about Core Max since my core is very weak and my lower abs are still a mess, but I also wanted another cardio DVD. I do Body Max (the original) and I am sooo scared of the new Body Max 2 b/c the old one is a killer! I thought about IMAX 3 although it seems that most people don't like it. I'm not sure if it's b/c it kicks a-- or if it's because it isn't "fun enough" to keep you motivated.

Maybe I'll try Bootcamp....is it fun?

Define fun!!!! It really works you! It's all on a circut. The good thing is that you can mix and match, or if you're short on time, you can do parts, since each of the 8 segments works everything! One thing I do is just combine all of the "core" work, so you are nice and "sore" for a day!

I will have to check out Imax}(

>
>I absolutely love IMAX 2, Step Blast, and Legs and Glutes.
>I'm in the market for at least one more video and I'm thinking
>about Core Max since my core is very weak and my lower abs are
>still a mess, but I also wanted another cardio DVD. I do Body
>Max (the original) and I am sooo scared of the new Body Max 2
>b/c the old one is a killer! I thought about IMAX 3 although
>it seems that most people don't like it. I'm not sure if it's
>b/c it kicks a-- or if it's because it isn't "fun enough" to
>keep you motivated.
>
>Maybe I'll try Bootcamp....is it fun?

I love Imax 3, it's kick a&&, fun, and I like the music. It is my current favorite of the Imax's right now!!!
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.