Post partum check in week of aug 13

christy g

Cathlete
Hello!
Well, I felt like I had a really good week. I'm starting to really get the hang of juggling 2 kids and working out. Alice is 11 weeks old now and is holding her hands. It's so cute. I tease her that she has been doing an awful lot of praying these days.

Anyway, here are my workouts:
Sun: off
Mon: Imax
Tue: Core Max segment 2
Wed: CTX Kick Box
Thr: CTX Step & Intervals + tons of walking at the County Fair
Fri: CTX 10-10-10
Sat: CTX Power Circuit + tons of walking at the County Fair

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the cooler temps! I know we did and went to the park 4 times last week.

I had a good week despite my husband being out of town two days and my mother in law staying with us!

Sunday - Run/walk 3 miles
Thursday - Back, Shoulders, Biceps/CoreMax-Segment 1
Friday - Run/walk 3 miles
Saturday - Chest, Triceps

Katie is doing lots of smiling and even some laughing. It is very cute!

This is my 3rd week back to work and I am able to keep up my work outs. I hope to increase them soon.

I too am working out with two children but it is easier for me as my first is 6 1/2. Soon she will be in school all day.

Rachel

Emily 11/5/99

Katie 6/20/06

Rachel, glad you survived the mother in law staying over.Lol.
Christi, thanks to the cooler temps we too are enjoying our walks.

I decided to continue my firm rotation and seem to have dropped another 1/2 pound although today I seemed to have gained it back. My weight really is flexuating and believe most of it depends on how much I nursed before weighing myself. Ashley seems happier these days with fewer fussy periods. My almost 3 year old has been acting up a little more these days. Which is to be expected. Tomorrow we are heading to NY to see my family, my sister hasn't met Ashley yet.

Workouts:
sun-firm lower split+ kari anderson-push
Mon-firm vol. 3+walk to the park with girls
Tues-calorie killer+walk+adv. cardio blast
Wed-walk +ultimate calorie blaster+cardio sculpt blaster plus tj 20 min.
Thurs-firm vol. 1+walk
Fri-super cardio sculpt+imax 3 blasts
Sat-walk +Fitprime strongbear and tough tape
Fri-
Mon

You guys are doing so well this week! Since it's been cooler we've been taking more walks, too. I had my 6-week checkup yesterday and everything is good, so I'll be ramping up my workouts this week. Last week was still pretty easy:

Sun: Walk
Mon: Walk, Joyce WTME upper body
Tues: off
Wed: Walk, Joyce WTME lower body
Thurs: Walk
Friday: Walk
Sat: Walk

Hi everyone! Molly is doing great, last night she actually only woke up at 12:45am and then not til 5:45 this morning. That was sooo nice!
Hannah is copying mommy with her baby doll that my mom bought her when Molly was born so she can have a baby too. She is patting her back, putting her on the boppy with a blanket, and putting her in the swing with a blanket and kissing her! So sweet. Of course we were totally praising her so she kept kissing her. It was so darn cute!

Monday: Step Max
Tues and Wed. Off
Thursday: Lo Max
Friday: Step Max
Sat. off

I forgot how hard the last segment of Step Max is....OMG!!!!!

Feel good everyone, looks like your workouts are great!!
Shopper, have fun on your trip, send me more pictures;-)

Chi chi are you still around??? How are you?

hi everyone

we just got back from a 2.5 day tripto newport. what a great time! i was quite aprehensive about traveling and such with finn, but we all had a wonderful time. this was a last fling before dh leaves for a 3 week trip at the end of august.

i had a great week running, and for the last 6 nights, finn has fed at 9:30 or 10pm then not until 2:30 am. for us, that is great!

curly, i think molly sounds like a fantastic sleep, and hannah probably loves being a little mom. shopaholic, you sound like everything is going well - how is ashley sleeping? linda, glad the 6 week checkup went well - it is nice to get thru that milestone. rachel, i am in awe of your workouts with all you had going on - i am not sure i could do one of those variables, let alone all 3 at the same time. christi, sounds like you are getting into a great routine.

sun - run 7 mil, me lower body only
mon - imax 3 - me upper body only
tues - run 7 mil - plb stability ball only
weds - step blast, sjp hi low only
thurs - run 7.5 mil - pub
fri - tun 8 mil
sat - run 8 mil

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.