Ponytail holders made of.....GROSS!!!

That is so disgusting. How do people get away with these kinds of things? I could see using the ones that were tested and aren't good but to use used ones. How do you even get used ones, by dumpster diving? I don't get it.

The only thing I can think of is that people from the "factory" getting the word out to friends and family and obtaining them that way. But, that's just plain nasty!!!

I was just thinking - maybe they get money for returning it like you do for beer bottles or whatever. That is really gross!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

If you wear them does your hair stand at attention?

Jean

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Jean--I didn't know you had it in ya!

LOVE IT!

Oh, and my hair certainly "stands at attention" when I use these. I always make sure to buy these ponytail holders. They add a little "oomph" when my hair's a little, well, um, "limp".....;)

Oh, my, my...I'm blushing girls! :D OK - not really. Nice to know my mind isn't the only one that spends too much time in the gutter!

I have short hair, so I don't use them.

I'm wondering if anyone here has the guts to open one up and see if it is really true?

Let me know.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Last edited:
I can't imagine how they are getting used ones. Are they collecting them curbside along with recycling?

Makes me think you'd get a bonus ala There's Something About Mary.

They look like the ones I wear!! Ewww!! (cringe/mini-vomit/cringe)

I'm all for recycling, but this is ridiculous. I'm going to go check my ponytail holders now. EWWWWWWW!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.