Pleeaaaassseee Cathe!!!!

Loopy Lou

Cathlete
I am down on my knees and BEGGING you! Isn't there any way you could make your DVD's available to the U.K without such exorbitant fees?
I LOVE your workouts SOOO much and I am absolutely addicted. I think you are wonderfull and a true inspiration to all. It's killing me that I can't order anything more because of the import tax and brokerage fees!

Please Cathe, help feed my addiction!!! }(

I am Spanish and I buy my Cathe's dvds from CK sales.I don't pay taxs, import or extra charges and they have a great consumer service. Go to: http://cksales.com/.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

I'm in the UK as well.I don't know why but I didn't get charged any import tax on my last 2 orders. I thought something had changed. Maybe I should keep quiet!

Could it be that the import taxes are related to the amount you spend? I live in the USA and I buy alot of Spode and Wedgwood china pieces from UK websites. I know that I don't pay any duty fees unless I spend $200.00 US dollars or more. Just a thought.

Michele

Hi, I'm in the U.K and would love to buy some of the previous Cathe workout series but don't. First because of the high postage cost to start with x( and then the import tax (£29 for the Hardcore series and that UPS man held onto that box sooo tight until I'd payed) Cathe, we love your workouts and maybe you could look into having a U.K supplier.
Saying that, I do think it has something to do with how much you spend so I'm hoping that the new series won't cost so much. Yes, I bought it and I can't wait :)

Yes - if we can't avoid the heavy postage burden, is there a hope of local distribution? (Australia for me)

Go on Cathe - Be BRAVE!!! DO it, DO it - we KNOW you can!!!

Put it this way, locally I can buy....
Denise, Leslie, Pilates, Yoga, and ........ Carmen Electra!
Oh joy.... NOT!!!
There's a BIG hole out there that's just WAITING to be FILLED!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.