please pray for my mom

3kids

Cathlete
Please send up some prayers for my mom. She just had to have a CAT scan because they found something on her lungs. I'm praying every minute that she is OK. My stomach is in knots because it would be hard enough if she was sick but we just sold our house and we're moving all the way up to NY(we are in FL now). It would kill me knowing I couldn't be here to take care of her and it would make it that much harder to leave. Thank you for helping us:)

Sending all my good thoughts to your mom! <<<hugs>>>>

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Let me know when results come in. My family has experience with all the best and worst case scenarios related to this with my Dad. And he is fine fine fine!!! I can help. Will pray!!!

Julie

Thank you all so much. I just love the support everyone gets on this forum. It is going to be a long agonizing week but hopefully the power of prayer will get us through! Thank you all again:) I will keep you posted.

Count me in on the prayer chain too! Miracles do happen. Keep us posted and many prayers for you too as you wait! Keep up your exercise to help with the stress. Thinking of you all!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Bless your heart! Please consider it done. (((HUGS))) to you & your family! I am so sorry you are having to deal with this, please keep us updated.

Thinking of you & your family,
Kel

I'll pray as well. Let us know how the tests come out. I remember you posting that you're moving to Syaracuse. I drive through that city regularly.
Susan C.M.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.