Please let me cry on your collective shoulders!

honeybunch1

Cathlete
I just found out that my SO of 10 years has a girl friend! I am just sick about it and want you all to hug me! Thanks in advance! I would go into detail but I'm too upset.

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Yes - you can all do that!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

HB, I'm so sorry. I really don't know what to say but I'll keep you in my prayers and here's a {{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}. By the way, Shelley has a cat-o'-nine tails made out of resistance tubing:eek:

Oh dear. Honeybunch, that just plain sucks. I'm so sorry and am sending you a great big {{{{{HUG}}}}}. Hang in there and take care of yourself!

I am so sorry Honeybunch!....I do have a killer roundhouse kick...sending http://www.digitalmediatree.com/library/image/12/hug.gif[/img]

Well, that son of a B!! What is WRONG with people?! Big hugs to you!!!!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

I am so sorry! You will be better off without this guy, especially after Shelley gets through with him!x(

((((((Honeybunch)))))) Sorry that you've been forced into terrible circumstances and dealt such a low blow by someone you trusted.....What a cowardly, sneaky, wretched thing for your SO to have done! You are an amazingly strong and intelligent person, I pity the fool who did this to you.

Take Care
Laurie

HB, I'm so sorry. Please hang in there. I hope you have a trusted friend or counselor to talk to... and whatever happens, don't let him guilt you into thinking this is somehow YOUR fault (they always do this)!

(((hugs))),
Marie

That's all I've done all morning is talk to everyone I trust who will listen! I sure as heck DO know it wasn't my fault and she can have him! I'm roller-coastering between blubbering and being p!ssed off, but I will NOT allow myself to raise my voice and scream when I confront him.

Oh honey I am so sorry, I went through the same exact thing last fall (although we weren't together as long). I know it feels like someone punched you in the stomach & it hurts like hell.

I don't know what else to say except you deserve so much better! Remember you're special & he is lucky to have you in his life.

God, men are such pigs. I just don't understand why, when they have someone great in their life, they can't resist screwing around.

I am sorry honeybunch, I was married 23 years and had to start over, you can too. Cry to your girlfriends, but when you see/talk to him don't give him the satisfaction. Hugs to you.

By the way I am married again to a wonderful man. You will find someone new that deserves you and NO ONE who is faithful deserves a cheat!

MEN .. OMG .. what a pig.

Count me in w/Shelly in giving him a good @$$ whooping w/a Southern flare!! What a son of a B#### ...

I don't know the circumstances .. but I do know you are better off without him .. hold your head up high and know he is lower than the creepie crawlies underneath the soil you walk on!!

If you have not confronted him .. he is going to deny it .. then make excuses .. then try to blame you in the usual twisted demented mind of a man way!! Or he will say it was a mistake .. it won't happen again .. Don't buy it .. if he did it once .. he will do it again ...

.. KNOW you are special and deserve better .. WAAAAAYYYYYY better ...

Hold your head up high .. and {{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}} and prayers to you!!

{{{{{{Honeybunch}}}}}}

I don't know what else to say, except: That sucks!

If you read over other threads from this summer, you'll see that you are not alone in discovering the jerkiness of a man you are involved with.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.