Please help with son's school project

Thank you all! I'm am, once again, amazed by the support I find again and again from the people on these forums. I send out a request for help, and the responses pour in! You are all truly a blessing. I am so thankful to know you are all out there!

Lynda

What a great assignment--I wish my son's 4th grade class would start a fun project like that!

Anyway, I will send one out from Maryland this week!

DukeChick;-)

I just found a blank postcard today when I was cleaning out the closet so he can expect one from Minnesota as well. Talk about luck - it has MN's state bird and state flower on it too.

We received the first postcards!

Thanks you Allison and Dave! Indiana, Vermont, and New Hampshire are here! Daniel sends his personal thanks. He was so thrilled and excited to get your cards at school today.

Hi Lynda,

Mine will go out tomorrow. I couldn't believe how hard it was to find Ohio postcards. I thought I could find one at any gas station or drug store but I was so wrong. I finally found a few at the Hallmark store today so I stocked up--LOL! So, if anyone else has a kid who needs an Ohio postcard just let me know, I've now got plenty:D

Michele:)

Thank you so much for going out of your way! I wouldn't know where to get a New Jersey postcard, either. I only ever buy postcards on vacation!

>Thank you so much for going out of your way! I wouldn't know
>where to get a New Jersey postcard, either. I only ever buy
>postcards on vacation!

Oh Lynda, really, it was no problem at all. Every stop I made was on my way to another destination--truly. Actually, it became sort of a personal challenge--LOL! If you need a postcard for your state, go to the Hallmark store first :7

Michele:)

You're very welcome -- I'm glad it got there safely! My girls (10 and 14) thought it was a very cool project! It was fun to participate!

Allison

I have looked everywhere for post cards. I finally sent one that I made. I put some Oklahoma info on it. I went to 7 eleven to buy gas today and went inside, they suggested Walmart. They did not, have any. The post office had Disney ones. I checked out Kinkos, Target, Hallmark, CVS,Walgreens,& Office Depot, as well. I could not believe it would be so hard to find a post card. I hope your son does well on this:) It could be so much fun looking at the cards and reading the information. If I find one actually of Oklahoma I will send it too. I am watching for one.

Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

A challenge to any Wisconsin Catheite.

The Vermont postcard says we're America's Dairyland!!!!
That should stir something up!
Dave

Funny thing MY postcard from Wisconsin says "America's Dairyland":)Do you have cows in Vermont?

Sent it out Tuesday - hope it arrives safely! Susan :7

Thanks so much! Anyone from Louisiana out there? My son's teacher thinks this will be a tough one to get.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.