Please Help Me :(

Tassha, I'll be praying for you. (((HUGS)))

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Everyone here is right about this having nothing to do with you. But you have a right to YOUR feelings and a right to feel how you feel as long as you d*mn well feel like feeling them. You feel me? Stay strong and never forget you're a Natural Beauty. Prayers and peace from me to you.

i have caught mine setting up his own profiles on adult websites. the one where you can set up webcams,chat, and meet people. so i can't imagine how much worse you must feel. i feel horrible too. you actually made me start crying. it's not right what they did, but we just have to keep saying to ourselves it's not us it's them. its so hard to do but like every other miserble moment this will get better. i was actually logging on to find some motivation to keep on exersizing because right now i kinda have the what's the point attiude going. i did it for well over a year but he did that so i'm feeling really ugly right now. we just gotta get through it for our babies and know it will get better. they don't need to see us like this. i'm also sending you a hug. jenny

Tasscha! YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.....HE DID!!! His actions totally do NOT reflect anything he did! You did not force him to do this! Please get some help and leave the house! Better yet, kick him out!
Sending lots of hugs and prayers!

I totally agree w/ the above posters: IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT! I know that it can feel like it is something that you have done wrong or lack, but it isn't. It has nothing to do w/ what you look like, what you do, what you don't do, it has to do w/ HIM. Who you are as a person has nothing to do at all with what he did. Like above posters, I also urge you to contact someone close to you whether it be a friend, family member - someone whom you can trust and knows your situation. My prayers are w/ you. Oh! and contact your pastor asap. I will be thinking of you and lifting up prayers all day long for you...

Missy

I want to start off by first saying you guys have no idea how much joy filled my heart when I came back online to read your posts. I know Im not the most "popular" member and I'm still fairly new here. It amazes me that even tho you dont know me you would offer such support.

The pain I am feeling is still very raw. The kind of groans that escaped my belly as I cried were...I've never been so hurt. As a result my self esteem is suffering. I dont feel good enough. I asked for prayer because right now I cant pray for myself. But to read all the responses....it gives me hope.

I have a new found respect and love for each and every one of you who responded. At one of the lowest points in my life I had you guys to lean on. You have no idea how that makes me feel. I am so grateful. Thank you so so so so so much.

Still not sure what Im gonna do. When he spilled the beans we were on the phone (he was still out of town) and when he realized how much I was hurting he took the next flight out and came home to "comfort" me even tho I really didnt want it. I'm contemplating divorce but man...Its hard when you love somebody. Plus there are children involved. I need to do some soul searching.

My main reason for signing on today was to let you all know that you have touched my heart in a very special way and I will never forget it. It really means alot to me. Im praying that because you were there when I was in need that the Lord would in turn bless you with whatever needs you may have.

Tassha

I'm sorry I'm late in responding, but you are in my thoughts & prayers. I'm glad that you felt that you could share here, I am sorry your self esteem is suffering because of something that HE did. It's not your fault. ((HUGS))

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) I am so happy to hear from you, I have been worrying about you all day. I can relate to how you are feeling w/ loving him but wanting to leave him... any time you want to talk, even if I may not be able to give advice, you can email me.

Trust in God; He has a plan for you. :)

Missy

I am so glad you responded!! We were worried. I was just about ready to post a message to you. Take some deep breathes, that is a lot to handle at one time and overwhelming. I wish you well!! Big ((((hugs)))))

Just sending you more prayers Tassha, whatever the outcome of this you will be stronger for it. Be good to yourself, this wasn't your fault.

Tassha ...

lots of great support here .. I just read the original post .. I am so sorry .... your pain comes out so clearly .. and I can imagine you have a whirlwind of emotions going thru your mind and soul over and over again ...

Find your strength in yourself .. your baby .. your family and your God! He will never give us more than we can endure .. trust me .. even though right now you may not beleive it .. he KNOWS you are strong enough!!!

I am praying for you .. for your strength .. for your clarity .. YOU WILL get thru this .. it is NOT your fault .. your are a beautiful person inside and out .. it is his weakness NOT YOURS!!

Love ... Hugs .. and prayers!!! Stay strong!!!

{{{Tassha}}}
I feel your pain through your words.
I have no advice to give, but will send you plenty of 'healing' vibes.

((((HUGS)))

I will keep you in my prayers. I wish I had some words of comfort for you, but all I can give is a big cyber hug and an ear to listen.

Jenn

A whole world of hugs to you. I send all my prayers, be strong, this is not your fault, and I will have you in my thoughts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.